bet part 1

Request by Moonwalker1999x

Peter, roman, and I are all hanging out at the tralier while lynda was out.
"Peter you're burning the food" I chuckled when I smelled something burning.
"Now we know peter can't cook" roman said as he sat down and put my head on his lap to run his fingers through my hair.
"Ah keep doing that it feels nice"
" sure babe" peter drop his pan and look over at us.
"Babe?" Roman chuckled
"Yeah as in she's a total babe"
"Watch it Godfrey I will tos this pan at you.
"That's was she's the sexier werewolf" the look on Peter's face omg.
"Alright I'm gonna go lay out in the hammock" I said when I got up and took off my shirt and was only in my shorts and a bra. I felt romans eyes on my when I shut the door all I heard was and "ow" and a "oops it slip"

**the next day**

Roman POV

Gosh y/n is so amazing I thought I'll never find someone to love or even find love but she is-
"Hey Roman" my friend brad came up to me.
"Sup brad" we did a hand shake and talk while sharing a smoke.
" so you know that new kid's sister?"
" y/n Peter's sister yeah why?"
"She so fuck sexy" I clench my jaw
"Yeah she is" I said as he chuckled
"You wanna fuck her don't you"
"Yeah" I don't just wanna fuck her I want to know her more and go on dates.
"I bet you 150 dollars if you go on a date with her and then fuck" I sign I shouldn't but I can't turn down I'll get fun of.
"Ha deal" we hand shake an parted ways. As school was over I waited by the fence for y/n.
"Hey Godfrey  what you waiting for"
"You actually"
"Me well I'm flattered" she put her hand over her heart. I walk her to my car and was taking her home. She was humming to the song on the radio. I glance over at her gosh she so fucken gorgeous. I was her to the trailer.
"Hey y/n?"
"Yea roman"
"Would you like to go on a date with me" I saw her face light up.
"Yes I would love too"
"Great I'll text you"
"Okay bye " she leant up and kiss my cheek.

***on date***

I swear this girl never disappoints she looks beautiful. I took her to the carnival Cruise and had ton of fun I won her some stuff animals the typical.I took her bak to my house and went in my room.
"This was the most awesome date I ever had well only nice one"
"What you mean" said sitting next to her.
"Most of my dates only wanted to have sex with me " she look down. I scoot closer to her and hug her.
"They're all jerks you're an amazing person" she smiled at me and I smiled back. We stared at each other for hours but only a few seconds until we started to lean in then are lip met.

*** at school the next day***
"So roman how it go?"
"It was fucken amazing" turth is we didn't hook up we just made out and talk.
"Alright man here's your money" he handed me the money and I hesitate to take it but grab it.
"Thank you"
"Can't believe you did the bet to go out with her your a fucking legend" friend Chris said. I laugh with them unknowing who was listening to the whole conversation.
"A bet?"

*********************