Feeling Good PT 1

3rd p.o.v

Bill's brother Alexander and best friend Landon wanted to take bill out for a fun night on his birthday. They were getting ready to go out. They'll doesn't know where his brother and friend are taking him all he knows is it will be a fun night but to dress fancy.
" Bill hurry up" Alexander yelled from downstairs. Bill was buttoning his shirt.
" we don't wanna be late.... For an very important date" Landon said followed by a chuckled from both Landon and Alexander. Bill rolled his eyes. Bill came downstairs straightening his tie. Landon and Alexander were in the kitchen pouring shots.
"Ey billy come over here and have shots with us" bill chuckled as he joined them. Landon handed him a shot.
"Here's to the birthday boy" Alexander yelled making Bill and Landon chuckled.
.......skip to car ride........
"Where are you doors taking me?"Landon and Alexander look at each other smiling.
"Just a place of great drinks" Alexander said.
" and hot entertainment" Landon say with a goofy smile.
"You guys aren't taking me to a strip club are you" bill question Landon and Alexander chuckled.
"No man its more classy than a strip club" Alexander said. Bill just sign and went on his phone and click on Twitter and twitted.

(Not real I reapeat NOT REAL IS AN EDIT I MADE BUT I WISH HE HAD A TWITTER)

Bill finish with twitter and lock his phone but got an notification.

Bill chuckled and look up to see Landon looking at him through the mirror smiling at bill

        ~~~~skip car ride~~~~

"Here we are boys" Alexander said as they all got out of the car bill look and saw it was a burlesque club.
"Really a burlesque club" bill said with a chuckled. Alexander patted his back and said.
"Yes happy birthday little brother" alexander wink and chuckled. As they found a good table close to the stage.they order a round of drinks. Landon lean over to bill to take a picture to post on insta.

The guys talk a little and a few laughs when the spotlight turned on the curtains and people quite down

The guys talk a little and a few laughs when the spotlight turned on the curtains and people quite down. Music started to play from the band and the curtains opened than a lady start singing she look about 45.

   "Show a little more. show a little less.
Add a little smoke welcome to burlesque"
Bill was impress by the singing and girls dancing but didn't see the big deal until he saw one girl in particular.
(Let's pretend in the welcome to burlesque song she says black mistress and that's when you pop up)
They way she moved wasn't like the other girls she was different.

"Welcome tooo burlessssque" then the curtains closed.
"Dude I can't wait for black mistress performance hers are the best" alexander said taking a sip of his beer.landon agreed and held up his drink.
"What's so special about her performance?" Bill said landon choke on his drink.Alexander and Landon look at each other than at bill.
"Dude I don't know what to do with you anymore" landon said.
"Black mistress performance is the best part of the burlesque club" alexander said.
"I heard when she came this place was gonna be shut down for money issues but everyone started to come because of how good she is like she is the reason this club is still up" landon said.
"Bill you see for yourself" alexander said while ordering another round. Than music started to play as you see a shadow of a woman on the curtains.

(Duh duh duh surprise another update in one night I'll with work on part two when I'm done with other request)