Chapter 25

I took a deep breath. 

Ok. How am I going to get out of these ties?

They don’t look look thick. It’s the silver coating around the wire that makes me unable to just snap them.

Both my arms and legs are ties to different posts on the bed. 

It would look awkward to someone who just walked in. 

Jason spread a blanket over my body, so at least I don’t feel exposed. I was wearing clothes, but I hate that helpless feeling that comes with not being able to move.

There was a light knock on the door before it opened again. 

A ginger walked into view. 

“Louis.” He was Logan’s third in command.

“Luna. Alpha Jason sent me in here to ask if you are hungry or if you need anything. He went down to the lobby to make some calls. Since he’s down there, he figured he’d get you something.”

“I’m not hungry. I would really like to stretch though.” I said as casually as I could.

Jason looked uncertain. “I’m not sure that’s a god idea. You are a prisoner here...” He trailed off. He was scared. 

I’m a ruthless killer. I wouldn’t have a problem killing him and he knows it.

“Honestly, do you think that I’d let myself get caught if I didn’t want to?” I lied. I was just half asleep and Jason stabbed me with the needle before I even saw who was at the door. “I love you Rejects. I wouldn’t run away. This whole cat and mouse thing is foreplay. You know how I love my games.” 

Wow, that was a really unbelievable lie. 

I was definitely not into games and everyone knows it. 

“Oh, that makes so much sense.” He smiled relieved and no longer scared.

Idiot.

“Untie me for a second. My shoulders are cramping.” I smiled as innocently as I could.

“Yeah, sure. I tied them tight. Sorry about that.” He walked over to the bed and untied my feet first. I was dying to kick him in the face, but it would be easier to just let him finish untying me first. 

After he got to my arms, I stood up and stretched. I wasn’t lying about my shoulders cramping. 

“You good now?” Jason asked ready to tie me back up.

As if. 

In one quick strike, I knocked him to the ground.

I got on top of him and punched him in the face. I swiftly covered his mouch with my hand. I didn’t want Jason to hear.

Jason. 

I forgot about him. He’s just downstairs. I have to finish this quickly. 

“It’s not nice to tie girls to beds.” I pulled a dagger out of his belt loop.

After a kick to the nuts, I threw the silver knife at him, hitting him straight in the heart.

He tried reaching to pull it out, so he could heal, but I held his wrists down as his bled out.

I smiled satisfied that I killed one of the men who dared to keep me captive.

I pulled the dagger out of Louis’s chest and wiped the blood off of it on his shirt.

I grabbed his wallet out of his back pocket. He only had three hundred dollars. 

That’ll have to do for now.