Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - SLEEPOVER!

Start from the beginning

  "Calm yo' tits." I said.

  "Okay. Zayn, truth or dare?"

  "Dare." Zayn mummbled. 

  "I dare you to go seven minutes in heaven with Jenny!" Niall yelled. Jenny giggled and god I love that giggle.

  "Well, c'mon love!" Zayn said standing up and grabbing her hand.

Zayn's POV

  I grabbed her small and soft hand and lead her to the pantry closet right by the kitchen. It was a tight space but that's the rules.

  I got a bitter glare but Hazza but he will get over it. Louis grabbed his phone and set the timer for 7 minutes.

  "STARTING NOW!" Louis yelled from outside the door.

  Jenny and I shrugged and started to lean in. The kiss was gentle at first and got a bit more intense after a bit. Her lips tasted like strawberries. I giggled when we pulled away at times for breath. The kiss seemed about two seconds.

  "TIME'S UP!" Louis yelled ripping the door open. Jenny sprung away from me and blushed.

  "Damn it. He won that one." Niall muttered. We all headed back to the couch and it was my turn.

  "Okay, Jenny truth or dare." I said.

 "Hmm," She hesitated. "I'm scared to pick dare but what the hell. DARE!"

 "I dare you to take those pajamas off and run around the hotel with bra and undies on and yell "I love One Direction! and start singing parts of our songs for about 2 minutes."

 "Okay." She said. She stood up and started stripping her clothes off and all of us lads stared in amazment. She wasn't skin and bones she had a bit of a tummy but she was still curvy and fit.

  "Damn." Louis whispered under his breath. She heard him a bit and blushed.

  "I LOVE ONE DIRECTION! I LOVE ONE DIRECTION! BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NO BODY ELSE. SHOT ME OUT OF THE SKY YOU ARE MY KYRPTONITE." She started yelling and running around. She made funny faces in our faces. She was like another Louis. So carefree.

  She was cute.

  Finally she came back and put her clothes on and sat next to Harry. His arm was around her shoulder and she cuddled into his chest. I felt a bit of jealously rising in me but what was I saying I have Perrie!

Jenny's POV

  "Okay. Harry, truth or dare?" I said.

  "Dare." He said with a cheeky smile.

  "Hmm." I said. "I dare you to prank call the most famous person on your contacts list."

  "Let's find out who." He said. He took out his iPhone and looked through his contacts. "I had Beyonce, Lady Gaga or Simon Cowell."

  "SIMON COWELL!" We all yelled. He clicked it and put it on speaker.

  "Hello?" The husky voice said. It sounded like he just woke up.

  "Hello. I'd like to go over your order for the 10 pounds of mustard you ordered." Harry said in a weird voice. Niall and I were dying on the floor.

  "What? I don't like mustard so why would I order 10 pounds of it." Simon said. He was pissed.

  "Yes you did! Now I need your address to drop of the mustard." Harry said again. My stomach was hurting from laughing and I think Niall peed his pants.

  Simon then hung up and we all laughed.

  "Okay, Boo Bear truth or dare?" He said to Lou.

  "DARE!" Louis yelled.

  "I dare you to look at a picture of Eleanor on your phone and make out with it for a couple minutes." Harry said. Louis laughed and pulled his phone out.

  He smiled at the picture and starting kissing it.

  After about 3 minutes Louis stopped and their was spit all over the screen.

  "Liam, truth or dare?" Louis said wiping off his phone.

  "Truth."

  "PUSSY!" I yelled. The boys laughed so hard even Liam gave a little chuckle out.

  "What age did you lose you v-card?" Louis said. I bet he already knew.

  "14." Liam mumbled. My eyes buldged out of my face.

  "AWW! Daddy Direction getting naughty at 14." I said pinching his cheeks.

  "So, Jenny. Truth or dare?" Liam said.

  "Uh. Truth." I said. My heart beated.

  "Have you lost your v-card?" Liam asked.

  "No." I said straight up. The boys all looked super surprised. "What?"

  "You are still a virgin?!" Louis yelled. I nodded. "Damn you act like you arent."

  "Is that bad?" I said scared.

  "Not at all love." Louis said. He walked over and kissed my cheek. His lips were gentle like Harry's.

  Suddenly, my phone started ringing "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran. I searched for it in my pocket. The ID said 'Mum'. Aww, shit.