The Start

After my nap I had to go wake Georgia up, that girl would sleep until the next day without eating or anything. "Bitch wake up!!!! We have shopping to do" I said jumping on top of her. "Okay I am up just let me get ready and you driving just Incase you didn't know". "Noooo why ?????" I whined like a baby she hated when I did that but I feel like she gives in when I do but that shit didn't work this time. "I don't care you driving that's it plus you the one with the truck more stuff can hold". She said getting out the bed. "What you mean so we need a truck to hold our accessories? Damn how much you trying to buy the whole mall ? Never mind don't answer that I'm going to get dressed". I ran out her room to freshen up I threw on a Calvin Klein's sweat suit some Nike's a leather jacket sprayed some perfumes and fixed my hair a little my makeup was still cute from a few hours ago that urban decay all nighter setting spray was the fucking bomb. "Georgia! I'm downstairs starting up the car don't have me waiting long" I screamed before going down the steps. I got in the car and noticed that I left my phone in the car again nobody was hitting me up anyways. Or so I thought I picked up my phone and there was seven missed calls from Cree 12 text messages and even calls and text through fb. Then this nigga started FaceTiming me I picked up because I had to know what the fuck was going on and I was looking cute so that's a plus. " what Cree ? Why are you blowing me up?" I said while rolling my eyes he hated when I did that but I didn't give a fuck what he liked we was done! " I know you seen my fucking text I know you did you watched my shit ring this why we don't fuck with each other now" he said yelling I was so confused because me and him broke up 3 months ago I haven't even seen him since then. " first of fucking all you're not my fucking man I don't have to answer nothing and I didn't even have my phone I left it in my car by accident so don't be calling my shit like you have something of value to say. If it's not important don't call my shit nomore!" I hung up and threw my phone in the back seat because that's his routine he always trying to stir shit back up I know I should block him but I knew how to deal with Cree and I honestly wasn't ready to despite all that happened I still had a love for Cree that wouldn't disappear and hated it so much a tear shed as I thought about it. I was angry and hurt all over again I was doing so good being alone but I'm glad I wasn't as weak as I was before. I wiped my face as I saw Georgia coming out the house I didn't want her to see I was still crying over this I didn't like hiding things from her but my tears is one thing I'll keep to myself she has seen a lot of those over the past few months I feel like that's why she's been at chris' house but I know she'll never neglect me so that's just a thought shit I would I haven't slept alone since me and Cree broke up for an entire month until I told her it was okay and she could sleep in her bed and be with Chris she's such a good friend it's crazy I don't know what I did to deserve her but I loved her so much. Even Chris was there for me giving me a mans perspective they were like brother and sister to me I trusted them as a unit. " okay let's go before the mall closes" Georgia said while hoping her short ass in my Range Rover she is really tiny she couldn't be more than 5'2. " Bitch Lenix don't close till 10 and i am not driving all the way to Rockwell" I said while backing out the driveway. " fine and I'm not showing you the dress until tomorrow night sis it's a surprise" she said winking " I trust you and everything but what if it don't fit how I want it too" I said making a funny face but she couldn't see cause I was facing the road. " Hunny it's going to fit ! Exactly how I want it" I ignored her because arguing with her was like arguing with yourself you'll get nowhere that's why I called her a brat. " Georgia tell me why I left my phone in the car while we was taking a nap". " again bitch ? You got to stop doing that" she interrupted " I know but I'm glad I did Cree was blowing me the fuck up on everything facebook, iMessage, phone calls, FaceTime the whole nine yards". I faced her because we was at a red light " eww! And what happened?". " well as soon I got in the car I was looking at it and he FaceTimed me so I picked up because it had to be an emergency. I explained everything to her and she was right he just wanted some Pussy but i don't get it he was out here fucking everything moving as far as I was concerned so why he want me " Chris told me I'm the girl that got away I'm cree's " I done fucked up" he's gonna regret not treating me right. I guess I'm finally understanding what he meant. Finally we pulled into Lenix and thankfully it wasn't packed we got a park right in front the entrance I got out the car to grab my phone and purse out the back seat when one of the finest niggas I seen in a long time smiled and winked at me he was about 6'2 with a beard that actually connected a white smile with perfect teeth his dark chocolate skin make his white tee and gold chain look so good he was built right a little chubby but not fat my panties got wet immediately as he got in his BMW and sped away no lie I wanted to run after that shit but I'm so anti nigga right now it's not even funny his looks alone wasn't going to make me go back down that road again plus he was gone anyways. "Girl if you don't hurry up" Georgia said knocking me back into reality. We were in the mall for about four hours shopping and talking I mostly got makeup and sneakers nothing to major Georgia bought all the accessories because she knew exactly what would look nice with the dresses I let her do it because I didn't even know what color we were wearing I wasn't going to fight her about spending money on me this time because this was her event and everything was a surprise. I always protested when she bought me things or offered I know she's being a good friend but I just wasn't used to it and I didn't want her to feel like this is something she had to do. I appreciated everything she did for me especially when nobody else did but I did things for her when I could that's just the type of relationship we had. We left the mall and went to get something to eat and went straight home back to sleep we needed all the sleep we could get.

Stuck between the two On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara