Confused!

It's been about three weeks since me and Devon broke things off I gave him his "space". He texted and I left it on read if he really wanted to talk to me he knows where I live Cree and I have come to an understanding that we were bad for each other and that we couldn't keep going with the toxic situation. He actually moved to buck head in a townhouse he was getting his life situated especially since he's expecting a baby funny how life turns out it was supposed to be me having his child and living in a buck head townhouse, but what's meant for me will never pass me. I've been thinking about Devon a lot lately wondering if I should return his calls or pop up at his house but I decided against it I was drained I was tired of taking on everyone's issues and making them my own he's the one who needed space not me so what ever he decides to do is his business. Cena has been doing well since she came out of the hospital she's found a job at a bakery where she designs cakes and she's really good at it Laya is enrolled in school and loves it so much they're like family and I love them. Everything seemed to be going right in everyone's life besides mines that's includes my dad being sick and me being on the rocks with Devon. I couldn't Fix my dad even thought i wish that I could but I could try to fix me and Devon even though my pride was so high. So I decided to text him back. " I wanna talk can we meet for lunch or something?". I put my phone down and took a deep breath that took so much out of me I started breathing heavy like I just ran a mile or something. Within seconds he texted me back "I have meetings all day long, dinner? Same spot you took me too?". I smile and replied "8:30 don't be late". I felt at ease but also nervous my anxiety was through the roof at this point it was three o'clock and I was home alone so i decided to take a nap until later. I fell asleep right on the couch it was too comfy not too. "Wake up time!" I heard Laya scream as she pulled on my hair. That nap was so good and I felt refreshed. I picked her and put her on my lap and started tickling and kissing her she was such a cutie. "omg Laya didn't I tell you not to wake up her up?" Cena yelled while running down the steps. "sorry girl I told her not to wake you up, you looked so peaceful" Cena said. "Ohh no girl it's fine it's 6:30 if she didn't wake me up I would've been super late." I said "Late for what?" Cena said raising her eyebrow. "Well I kinda have a date well not so much of a date, umm i guess it's a meeting idk it's something with Devon". I said biting the side of my lip. "Bitch really a meeting? It's a date stop playing, what y'all need to do is atop playing around and get back together and work this shot out from what you told me he's a good guy and he legally makes good money and he really takes care of you mentally." Cena said while crossing her arms and leaning on the couch. She was right and I'm just stubborn but so is he but i can only be accountable for my actions at this point. "You're so right that's why we're gonna tale but I don't know how I fee right now maybe if i see him it'll be different. I said while scratching my messy hair. "Okay just give it a chance before you shut it down go in open minded, but girl what you gonna do with the hair?" Cena said while touching my messy hair. We both laughed and she told me she was going to help me. So I went upstairs took a shower moisturized put on light makeup and found an outfit it was some black ripped jeans with a flare at the foot and i put on my Jordan Infared 6's and a black sweater that sat off the shoulder. I decide to go very casual and comfortable I didn't fee like getting dressed up today. Cena came and fixed my hair and straightened and added my clip ins in. I looked really cute but at the same time I wasn't doing to much. I asked Cena if i could borrow her car since it was already parked in front of mines and plus I didn't feel like pushing my truck today. Yes Cena was doing pretty good for herself in such a short amount of time she had so many different side hustles like doing hair and nails and her bakery job which paid well because she mainly does bridal cakes plus the money she saved up. She was really doing good for herself a month ago she woke me up and was like listen let's go to the dealership I asked no questions and drove her there. She got a Infiniti coupe all black on  black  of course it was very spacious and Layla's car seat was able to fit that's all that matters. She gave me the keys and walked me outside and gave me a hugs and  told me not to mess it up and try fixing the situation she was right I was hoping I didn't mess it up either Cena is really my girl and I love how genuine she is and always was. I pulled off and said a little prayer to myself while getting on the highway "I hope I didn't put my pride to the side for no reason" I whispered to myself.