The start of something new?

"So I see your friend ditched you for her man yours on his way ?" he said smiling. " Nah I gave up on the love thing a while back" I said not making eye contact and looking out for my Uber. "Who you looking for ?" . "My Uber driver" I replied dryly. "Nah forget that I'll drop you home". He said grabbing my hand softly listen I was ready to say no but I was getting cold in that dress and I could see on my phone that nigga went the wrong route so I cancelled my ride. He was now driving a Lamborghini all black tinted out I wasn't impressed cash cars and jewelry don't excite me I'm used to it my dad has like 3 of these all of which I have driven before. I got in passenger seat and checked my makeup it was all still in place. He opened and closed my door check plus for Devon I said to myself he got in the car and said "seatbelt please" I did exactly what he said after all it was his car. He asked for my address and we were in route "how old are you ?" He asked "22 I'm 23 in November" "And you ?" I said already knowing the answer "26 I actually just turned 26 a few weeks ago".... "well happy birthday" I said he laughed and said thanks. " I think the BMW suits you better" said staring at the side of his perfect face. "Wait what? That was you the other day At Lenix?" I laughed and nodded my head "That's fucking crazy I was like damn that girl is beautiful" he said sucking his teeth. "So why you didn't say nothing? " I said being serious " I don't know I guess I was nervous "So why tonight?" .... "Because you and that girl had the same eyes that i couldn't resist and the fact that it's you makes me happy I have to thank god for that" he said grabbing my knee. I grabbed his hand which was huge compared to mine which I like and I held it as he drove we talked about everything under the sun on the ride home I didn't want it to end I was feeling his vibe and I could tell he was feeling mines. I forgot about Cree until he started messaging me on Facebook again "damn I forgot to block him on this too" I said sucking my teeth I was so angry I didn't realize I said it so loud "got yourself a stalker?" .. "worse annoying ex" we both giggled "don't worry I'll protect you" he said squeezing my hand we pulled up to my house and parked right in front my house and walked me to my door and josh was outside playing on his skateboard "Boy it's late your mom know you out here?" I asked while grabbing his skate board "nope she's inside sleeping " you better get your ass inside and go to bed" .." wait let me take one more picture of you" he said as if that was supposed to make it better he was just trying to distract me "Okay one more here's my phone then inside to bed promise?" I said while pinky swearing him " I promise Paris" I gave him my phone and he told me to pose then Devon decided to jump in the picture he grabbed my waist and I was caught by surprise so I tilted my head to make sure this was real and our eyes connected. I was distracted by the clicking sound of my camera josh ass was doing a burst so he took more than one picture. "Okay goodnight and lock the door behind you and stop coming out here so late I'm keeping this until tomorrow" I said while holding the skateboard behind my back. "That little kid is hilarious" Devon said I smiled and said " yeah he's my little homie" I started to open my door and Devon grabbed me back and spun me around pressing me up against the door and started kissing me it was so deep I didn't want him to stop it was passionate all my walls I had built up were stumbling down and I haven't even known him for a whole day yet. " "I want all those pictures the kid took" he asked for my number and I gave it to him no questions asked my mouth was all wet from his lips all my lip gloss was all over his face and neck he opened my door and said goodnight and started walking away. "Wait come on let's watch a movie" I said I really didn't want him to leave "Nah not yet I want to take you on a real date and I don't know what I might do to you" he said biting his lip and getting in his car. I closed the door and went straight upstairs to my room I took of my Dress heels and wiped off my makeup I put on my short shorts and tank top I texted my bestie like "Come home in the Am I have major tea" I put my phone on the charger by the Mantel but it vibrated but it wasn't Georgia it was Devon asking for his pictures I didn't even get the chance to look at them myself but when I did I almost cried the pictures were so cute we looked like a married couple not the first day we met. I sent them to him and he replied "thanks baby girl sweet dreams" I felt like I was already dreaming so I didn't even reply I just went straight to sleep.