The Basics

There I was again falling asleep in class for the third time this week I know this teacher probably tired of me but with work and school I had no time for myself but atleast I got my work done I would apologize every time to professor Greene " It's okay Paris I was once a college student just make sure you continue keeping your grades up it's clear you understand the work" professor Greene stated. I walked out after thanking him and went straight to my car I had one more class but that shit didn't start for another hour and I could barely keep my eyes open. I stopped at the McDonald's drive through and grabbed some nuggets and fries and a small caramel frappe. I smiled because that's what Cree always bought me but I also cringed because now I hated that nigga. As I pulled up I noticed my best friend's  car in the  driveway "finally" I whispered to myself as I pulled up right behind her car, the bitch was never home always with her man or at work. On the walk in I started screaming her name "Georgia! Georgia!" I screamed while running up the stairs " I'm in my room bitch!" She yelled back. " I didn't know you still live here, I thought this was just a storage unit" I said rolling my eyes. " whatever bitch you know you miss me" she said smiling and throwing a stuffed teddy bear at me I took off my shoes and sat on her bed while I ate my food as she unpacked her big ass duffle bag. "No seriously why you back in the middle of the day?" I asked confused cause usually she comes back at night. " Well for one I have class in the morning and I have to go shopping for this banquet for my job and Chris has to be at work early". "Wow no where in there did you say 'I miss my best friend maybe she misses me even though we facetime every 10 minutes'". "Come on now Paris don't do that you know it's not like that it don't even be me Chris be begging me to stay you know exactly what I'm talking about, you acting like this wasn't you a few months ago" she was right this was me a few months ago I think I just miss it I'm not mad at her I just need her to be around me but I know for a fact Chris loves her so I'm gonna let her slide. "I know ughhh I just be so fucking bored I haven't gone out in like 3 weeks we didn't do nothing fun" I said laying back on her bed. " you right so come with me to my banquet I need a cutie on my arm" she said pulling me up. "Georgia no, I hate being around your stuck up ass paralegal friends you always leave me and your co worker Greg always pushing up on me with his old ass. Take Chris with you" I said. " You serious? you always come and Chris never wants to go he always trying to make me leave early and the last time y'all both went y'all stupid asses got drunk and almost embarrassed me". She said getting upset " Okay first of all them white people knew what they was doing they had dark and white Henny it was Chris idea to mix it I told you not to leave us. " Okay whatever Paris you're going and that's it I already bought our dresses we just have to go to the mall for accessories". She said while smiling, Georgia changes her mood without thought it's crazy but that's one part I loved about her. " wow okay but we can go after I take a nap bitch I'm tired I didn't get in until 12 last night and I had a 9:30 class so I'm gonna need a few hours. I said while getting off her bed to get in mines " of course, I'm exhausted " . " yeah exhausted from dick" I said while walking out we both busted out laughing.