The Truth

I ran straight upstairs straight to Georgia's room I busted open the door and she was laying in her bed I could tell something was bothering her but I couldn't put my finger on it so I just straight up asked "what's wrong with you?".... "why something gotta be wrong I'm just laying here" she said in a stern tone automatically I know it could've been one of two things her and Chris got into it or she was mad at me about something. "Nooo what's wrong?" I pushed. "What's wrong with me ? Paris what's wrong with you?" She said loudly I was so confused. "Wait hold up what the fuck did I do?" At this point I was pissed off because this wasn't Georgia at all. "Tell me you didn't do nothing with my boss" she said now standing up. "Are you serious? You seriously asking me that?" I automatically started crying because I was having such a fucked up day and now to hear this. I just walked away and went to my bedroom and drew a bath with lots of bubbles I lit my candles and closed my bathroom door which I never did because my bathroom was inside my bedroom but I really wanted to feel completely isolated. I played soothing songs as I laid back and relaxed the tears kept coming I just couldn't stop them. I stayed about 2 hours soaking until my body was pruned and white I opened my bathroom door and saw my phone going off it was my older sister calling at the time I needed her most it's almost as if she can detect it "Paris?" She sounded serious "yeah rain what's up I miss you" I said sounding low "I miss you too but I really called to tell you that I'll be in town on Tuesday and we need to speak face to face".... "ummmm okay that sounds good but a little weird you're traveling all the way from London just to talk to me face to face? If it's bad just tell me now because I can't deal with nothing else on my plate". I said in a serious tone. "It's serious but it's nothing I can talk about now Ricky is flying in also and we're all meeting up at mom and dad's" she said "you know what okay whatever I'll see y'all then because it's always a big bunch of fucking secrets in this family and because I'm the baby I'm always the outcast I'm grown enough to understand what's going on." I shouted then hung up the phone I was just over everything and everyone at this point. I put on some coconut oil and some shorts and a big T-shirt and my favorite fluffy socks I started watching tv but couldn't sleep because I haven't eaten all day I didn't feel like cooking so Chinese food it was I wasn't going to order anything without asking Georgia if she wanted anything. I walked to her and the door was open but she wasn't in there I walked down stairs and she was on the living room just sitting there the tv was off so I assumed she was getting some work done "You in the mood for Chinese?" I said. I was still upset with her but I wasn't mad at her if that made sense I'd be a little upset too but for her to think I would do that is crazy but it did look suspicious I guess she felt upset because she didn't know from jump I don't know I was making up so many scenarios. "Sure you paying ?" I laughed and she smiled "of course" I replied as I sat on the opposite couch I was calling in the order when Georgia decided to use Uber eats because it was better I didn't use that shit but I let her do it anyways. "Okay listen we have to talk about earlier because it wasn't what it looked like" I started off. She looked at me waiting for me to finish I gave her blow by blow about seeing him in the parking lot, the second he walked up to me last night down to how we ended up in the bed even about Cree ole lame ass. She wanted to fuck Cree up so bad but she knew I handled mines and I explained everything with Devon I had to clear the air because that did look kind of bad. "Well he invited me to dinner tomorrow night but I'll just have to let him down easy I don't know how to tell him we can't be doing this". I said sucking my teeth I hated letting people down. "Give me your phone" Georgia said. I handed it to her because she was good at these things she was typing a lot of shit over there but I just let her do her thing when I got my phone back I was confused she changed his number to "potential Bae" and basically set up the whole date she picked out a restaurant and even a time I dropped my phone in the couch. "Bitch what ?" Was all I could say "Listen I had no idea what the fuck was going on I should've heard you out first I just didn't want you to make the same mistake twice jumping into something so quickly and especially with someone I work for I can't deal with the drama at work but now I see that you guys were probably meant to be what's the odds of you seeing him twice in the matter of what two days? I just don't want to see you hurt no more" she said in a low serious tone. We both were tearing up but it was happy tears we were interrupted by the Uber eats guy thank God because we some emotional gangsters the night went on normally we watched shameless on Netflix on our huge 65" flatscreen which we rarely use because we're hardly ever home we planned out my date night outfit over wine until we got tired we ended up falling asleep next to each other on the couch.