Little White Lies

━━━━ W E L C O M E ━━━━

Welcome to my second fanfic!

Or if you came here before reading my first one, it's okay.

I'm welcoming you as well ;)

◇◇◇

━━━━ S Y N O P S I S ━━━━

Park Jimin was not supposed to fall for a girl whom his younger brother had fallen for way before he did. But he has to be by her side for the sake of his brother.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Little White Lies
© kiyoptae
2017
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"If I did anything right in my life,it was when I gave my heart to you

it was when I gave my heart to you."
─PJM

◇◇◇

━━━━ D I S C L A I M E R ━━━━

So, I've rewritten the story since I think that the previous one were written so badly and each chapters were really short since I originally write this as a short story. But then I changed my mind when I saw all the good responds toward this book! Therefore, I make the chapters longer in this new version :)

As you may know, English is not my native language. So please excuse the grammatical errors, spelling, etc that might happen in this book. You can also just point out any mistakes I made if you want to so I can edit them in the future.

Even though I don't own anyone in Bangtan (the saddest truth ever) I owned the ideas of the story and the original characters (OC), so please please please no plagiarism.

If somehow any of you found out that anyone copied this idea please let me know, because I worked so hard on writing this book so all I ask for you is to respect my work and any other author's works in general.

Last but not least,

❤vote/comment/spread loves❤

~s h a~