5th Lie

[Jimin's POV]

"He sounded really cool, you know. I wish I could meet him someday."

No one has ever said that I'm cool before-well, my mother is an exception obviously. A smile spread across my lips when I suddenly recalled the words clearly inside my head as I walked out of the bathroom.

I just finished showering and currently drying my hair with a towel when my mother suddenly barged in into my room without warning. Luckily, I already dressed too or else.

"What's wrong, Mom?" I looked at her as I raised an eyebrow because she seemed like she was in a hurry.

"Would you take this to your brother so he could sleep well?" She said as she shoved a thermos bottle that felt warm on my hand.

"What is this?"

"Hot chocolate, do you want some?" She said nonchalantly.

"You know I hate chocolate." I mumbled lazily.

"I know and it's okay. You don't need chocolate since you're already born with a lot of sweetness inside of you." She stated as she squeezed my cheeks.

"Alright, I know it. Now stop." I growled at the treatment she gave me as if I was five.

"I'm just trying to be a good mother by stating the fact to my son, you know." She let go of my cheeks that slightly turned red.

"Stop trying, you already are." I said nonchalantly and successfully gained a chuckle from her.

"Just don't forget to wear your jacket before you go, okay? Be careful." She said before she walked outside, probably going back to work.

I heaved a low sighed as I stared at the stainless bottle in my hand before grabbing my jacket and left the room without further complain.

~ ~ ~

[Author's POV]

"Here." Jimin handed the younger boy a cup of hot chocolate which definitely his favorite.

"Thanks, hyung. Did mom make this?" Jungkook stared at the cup for a brief moment before he finally took a sip of the drink.

"Yeah, she told me to give this to you so you can sleep well. You're really such a big baby." He sighed while Jungkook just gave him a sheepish smile.

"So, how's Sora doing?" The younger boy said a moment later.

"Sora who?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"That girl, hyung. How could you don't know what her name is?" Jungkook frowned as he looked totally bewildered.

"You never mentioned it." Jimin muttered.

"Well, you never asked." The younger boy shrugged.

His brother got a point. He just realized that he never asked for the girl's name. Maybe because he never planned on being too attached to her so he didn't really care about her name.

"She's doing well, I guess?" Jimin shrugged a minute later as he leaned his back against the chair.

"Does she ever asking about me?" Jungkook bit his bottom lip nervously.

"She's thinking that I am you, Jungkook. Of course she always asked about you directly." He said briefly.

"Well, true that. She didn't ask about anything else?" Jungkook said as he raised an eyebrow, curious.

"She asked me about me? Woah, that sounds weird." He tilted his head.

"You didn't blow up the cover, did you?"