29

ChanBaek's life was a dilemma, Bee wasnt sent to school fear she would be hurt by Kris. Baekhyun was having difficulty in breathing and even walking about. Chanyeol rarely went to the company afraid of Baeks conditions.

But that day he had to go since if he kept on breaking off the sponsers his company would fail.

"Honey. Please don't go. I'm scard." Baekhyun cried. It broke Chanyeols heart but still he had to go to the company. He kissed Baekhyun deeply.

"Its just two hours baby. I'll be back. I promise. Hmmm?" He said to his crying wife as he wiped his tears away. The brunette nodded and held his husbands hand until he was actually gone.

The giant stop at the door when he saw his little girl eating strawberries.

"Yo Grinch." He teasingly called out.

"Yes Shreak Daddy." She said running towards him. "Up Up"

Her father carried her. And kissed her cheek.

"Bee. Now you will call me if you find anything suspious for the two hours I will be at the conference. Rodger that?" He ordered.

"Rodger that Daddy." Bee saluted him as he dropped her and waved good bye.

Well Bee was a child. So she had started off playing with her dolls and toy soldiers yet occassionally she would check on her Mommy.

She was so drowned into her little magical empire when something caught her attention. A dark shadow moving outside the house. At first she thought that it was a bodyguard. But why would he creep through their house.

She dropped her doll and went to the window. She peeked through the shades and saw no man in black. It looked like they were sprawled across the gardens. Suddenly Crusher started growling. And she knew something was wrong. She carried Crusher and softly padded to Baekhyuns room.

"Mommy, Mommy wake up." Bee whispered making her beautiful Mommy wake up.

"Why baby?" He asked sitting up.

"Mommy. Give me your phone." She said and pulled it out off his pocket.

"Daddy. Everythings silent. All the bodyguards are unconcious and someones creeping around. What should I do Daddy?" She whispered.

"Baby girl now listen carefully take Mommy away from home. Quick. The garage is open. You know the way to Kyungsoo's house right?" Chanyeol said carefully.

"But Daddy I'm only five." Bee pouted.

"But your Baekhyuns daughter right? He was the strongest boy I've ever met. So make Mommy proud. Keep the line on.

Bee nodded and helped Baekhyun up. The brunette padded down stairs as he was slowly led to the car through the door that led to the garage from inside.

"Mommy buckled up quick." She said her small arms quickly doing the job.

"Baby where are you going?" Baekhyun reached out to his daughter.

"Crusher and a cushion." She said running off. But Baekhyun heard a shreaching of a baby voice.

"Ahhh Mommy..Leggo.." Bee cried then a Kris's voice screamed in pain. The midgets daughter came running with crusher at her heels.

"Daddy you still on?" His daughter spoke into the bluetooth stuck into her doll like baby ears.

"Yes Baby. Start the engine quick." Chanyeol ordered.

"My legs are short daddy. Oh no wait I'll sit on Mommy's lap." Bee said as they changed their positions and started the car. Kris came running but Bee's hands quickly turned the car around as it sped through the garden and into the roads.

Kris was quicker as he jumped into his car and followed them. Chanyeol gave instructions as his daughter drove the car her mother holding her waist in place.

"Mommy you okay?" She asked as she felt Baekhyuns face fall into her neck.

"Ye..Yes Baby just take me Daddy..I..I..Feel aweful." The brunette stuttered as he hugged Bee tightly.

Kris banged the car from behind and Bee knocked her head on the steering wheel. It cut her forehead and blood spurted out.

"Ouch.." She winced and Baekhyun gritted his teeth in anger.

"Bee...You can do it love. Daddy's on his way. Turn left and drive straight." Chanyeols voice sounded once more and the little girl nodded through her tears.

She turned but the continuous hitting from Kris's car made her loose control. The car lost its balance and even passed Chanyeols car.

"Daddy..I'm scard." Chanbee cried.

"Bee jump out. Please or we'd die." Baekhyun screamed.

"Bee open the window." Her father said pulling his car into the right. As Kris's car pulled to their left.

She did as she was told, And looked outside but was banged by Kris's car and both mother and daughter hit their heads on the door.

"Baek babe move to the passenger seat with Bee. Open the door." Chanyeol shouted and the brunette nodded as he held the brakes and pushed himself to the passenger seat. Chanyeol left his steering wheel and jumped into the car that held both his lifes treatures.

But telling Baek to move was a wrong idea as Kris opened the door making both the car doors bang and break off. He pulled Baekhyuns hand.

"CHANYEOL." Baekhyun screamed and Chanyeol pulled his wifes waist. The brunette held his baby bump but forgot Bee was on his lap and she slipped off.

"BEEE." He screamed and tried to grab her. Yet she flew into Kris's arms and the man gave him a devilish smirk.

"No.No.No.No..Yeollie..Do something." Baekhyun cried turning around. Chanyeol stopped the car abruptly halting at a cliff edge. The edge where Baekhyun had pretended to jump off and triggered his memories of the brunette back.

Everything was in a slow motion as Kris's car lost control and Kris jumped off the car while it slid down the stones breaking off and the two figures fell off the Cliff.

"MOMMY....." Bee screamed and Chanyeol leeped forward to catch her hand yet her dainty baby fingers slipped off her fathers grasp. Kris hit his head and fell straight down. The little girls face carried so much fear that Chanyeol swore he could never forget.

"DADDY...." Her voice echoed as her body splashed into the currents below.

"No.No.No.No." Baekhyun fell onto his knees as he covered his face with his palms.