15

A sigh escaped the lips of the brunette who sat sipping a cup of hot chocolate as he saw the giant have a reconciliation with his grandmother. It was oddly comfortable to be sitting amidst the apple orchards of Chanyeol's grandmothers house.

The giant of course,seemed to remember the old lady. He had smiled widely at her,engulfing the short human into his towering embrace.

Baekhyun smiled at the sight. Taeyeon had willingly joined the pair since she adored the taller and loved spending time with him.

She was currently at the kitchen helping with the cooking. While Chanyeol spent time with his grandmother. The smaller gazed at the huge trees with bright red apples hanging proudly. The green grass, the blue skies. It was a serene atmosphere. It felt like Baekhyun's heart felt at ease.

"Baekhyun." The taller called the beautiful doctor from below making grabby hands.

"Yes honey."  The smaller smiling walking down.

"Granny says she wants to go help TaeTae. So stay with me." The taller pouted as his grandmother got up chuckling. She kissed Baekhyun's cheek before slowly walking off to help Taeyeon.

Chanyeol felt immensely happy at heart. The feeling of being secure was once again felt. Memories of his childhood,times when he had break downs,times when Kris would beat him,times when he came here and told nothing, but granny would always know somethings wrong,came flashing back into his mind.

He stared at the gorgeous beauty that sat cross legged before him. Smiling as his chocolate brown locks danced with the blowing wind. The sunlight mingling with the golden brown orbs. They way his navy blue shirt rustled. His black ripped jeans. His bare toes wriggling. The way his dainty delicate fingers held the blood red apple as he bit into it with rosy pink lips. He looked brutally perfect in the eyes of the taller.

Chanyeol extended an arm,cradling the petite doctors face. Baekhyun looked into Chanyeol's orbs as he felt the taller's lips paste against his. The smaller smiled into it.

"I'm glad my dumpling Chan has you." Granny smiled at Baekhyun.

"Of course. No one can ever love Channie the way Baekkie loves him." Taeyeon giggled making Baekhyun blush.

"Why dont you children stay back. It would be less tiring for Chan. And you doctors can have a break." The grandmother smiled looking them as they nodded.

Baekhyun and Taeyeon helped washing the utensils while Chanyeol watched TV.

"Hey honey. Would you help clean our room." Baekhyun asked smiling. The taller nodded taking the small hand as they headed upstairs. Granny went with Taeyeon to help her with hers. They couldn't blame the old lady,since she was all alone and was too old to do much work.

Baekhyun carried the heavy boxes away from the way. Chanyeol had insisted in doing them yet the brunette said he was not allowed to stress himself.

Chanyeol dusted and moved the things as he saw his Baekhyun trying to put a box on top of wardrobe. As soon as he put the box away the fragile frame toppled to a side.

Baekhyun landed into Chanyeols hands. Unconcious. The tallers eyes widened as he screamed.

"TaeTae..Granny." He called out with fear as he placed Baekhyun on the bed.

The two females rushed inside as they met a motionless boy flat on the bed. Taeyeon quickly went for her friends aid as she started checking him.

She checked his pulse,then went to get her stethoscope. She placed the circular thing on the petite boys chest. Scanning for any danger. Her eyes widened for a millimeter second but soon she managed to smile.

"Nothings wrong with him. He is just tired. That's all." She said looking up at Granny and Chanyeol.

"Ohh phew. Come down Chan. You too Tae. Lets give Baek some rest." Granny said dragging the giant away.

Taeyeon sighed as the duo left the room. She gently shook the smaller.

"Baek. Wake up..Wake up." She whisper screamed. The boy didn't budge. She sprinkled water on him. Baekhyun scrunched up his face and woke up.

"Wha..What happened?" Baekhyun asked holding his head.

"You fainted. Is something wrong?" The pretty girl frowned.

"I..have this terrible headache from morning. Its killing me." The smaller almost cried.

"Baek..Umm..Boy your pregnant." Taeyeon hugged him tightly.

"Wha...What? Sure?" He started shivering as tears trickled down his rosy cheeks.

"Yes baby boy. Congrats. Should I tell Channie?" She smiled at him. But for her shock the smaller shook his head.

"No...Dont..." Baekhyun whispered crying louder.

"Why?" Taeyeon asked.

"Not yet..He would eventually forget. We will when he turns better." He sniffled lying down. Taeyeon nodded understanding as she left closing the door. Giving him privacy.

Baekhyun was beyond happy. He gingerly slid his cold palm under his shirt,caressing his stomach. Yet he cried. Turning into a ball. Fear of what would happen. He was afraid of the future he beheld. He was dead sure he'd bring Chanyeol back. Still no answer ever came to him. What if he failed?

He loved the giant limitlessly. Yet a threat lingered around him. Baekhyun had to be strong. He had to bring Chanyeol back.

"Baekhyunah...Come eat with me." Chanyeol's soothing deep voice pulled Baekhyun to reality. He quickly wiped his tears and opened the door.

"Lets go." The smaller kissed the giants lips before walking down stairs.

Taeyeon had blurted out about Baekhyun to granny already. And the dear old woman being the child at heart shoot teasing glances at the smaller making him blush every now and then.

"Congrats my future grand daughter in law." Granny giggled at the midget at night while he sat watching TV.

"Granny. I'm a guy. How can I be your daughter in law?" Baekhyun pouted.

"Son. You're too beautiful for a boy. So shut up." She glared at him and went to check on the giant.

"Haha. Serves you right kiddo." Taeyeon burst out laughing like a maniac.

"You sound like a crazy girl who jumped off the asylum." Baekhyun huffed.

"Duh, What do you expect? Like isn't it obvious that I sound crazy since I work for an asylum." She stuck her tongue out. "Ohh see yah. Its Jimin." She stopped as she huddled off to answer the phone.

Baekhyun rubbed his face with his palms.

"Urghh what am I going to do?"