8

The morning wasn't the most brightest that day. The beautiful doctor had to hide himself from the taller, not that the giant woke up lost in his senses but after a while he had turned. They had sat on the roof top gazing at the blue skies. When the doctor had asked him about the brunette in his dreams, It had gone on quite well until the taller had stopped his conversation. His eyes had gone all dark.

Now Baekhyun hid in his bathroom, fear of the taller hitting his head. True he loved him, but he had to be cautious of his life. The beast that Chanyeol had turned into lurked behind the doors of Baekhyun's bathroom. As if it were trying to hunt the beautiful doctor down.

Baekhyun heard noises from the door knob as it twisted and finally broke off, The door banged open pushing Baekhyun a bit forward. Chanyeol seemed to have calmed down a bit. He was hiding something behind his back but before Baekhyun could see what it was plump lips stole his soft pink ones.

"Ah.....Yeol." Baekhyun moaned as Chanyeol sucked on the smaller's tongue. The taller kissed the smaller so delicately that Baekhyun didn't notice the sharp object stabbing into the side of his stomach.

"Ahhh Chanyeol...Why...are...You... doing...this...to...me?" Baekhyun gritted his teeth in pain as the taller dug the sharp object deeper.

Suddenly the knife was pulled out as the taller's expressions grew scard. He threw the knife away stumbling down and hiding as if someone were to catch him.

The smaller held his wound, wincing at the intense pain that shot across his body. He held the bathroom counter as he took steps towards the taller. But Chanyeol started crying.

"Ple...please do..don't hurt me..." He squeezed his eyes shut pushing Baekhyun's hand away.

The smaller's gaze was blurring. He quickly called Taeyeon.

"Tae...Co..Come to my..Ho..house quick." He said through raggered breath.

As he blacked out in front of the taller. After minutes Chanyeol blacked out with a thud.

Baekhyun woke up to a familiar smell. The hospital. He tried to get up but the pain shot too hard.

"Where's Yeollie?" Baekhyun asked Taeyeon who helped him up.

"I gave him some seductives so he'd be asleep until you return." Tae smiled. The beautiful doctor nodded as he slowly got down.

"Why?" He whispered tearing up.

"Baek. I think there's a second story apart from you in Chanyeol's life. He seems way too traumatized." Taeyeon put in with a frown.

The beautiful doctor was troubled beyond compare. The only person who was specialized much more than him was his mother. She was a psychiatrist herself. Just like his brother and himself.His father was a cardiac doctor. Though he owned the Asylum.

"I guess I have to meet mama. Tae will you look after Channie for me?" Baekhyun pouted.

"Anything for you Baek. I will." She smiled nudging him.

"But be careful okay. Now give me your car keys." The smaller said wearing his shirt,taking Tae's keys and walked out. The pain traveled far more intensely that the smaller writhed in pain. The cut was too deep for his liking.

The beautiful doctor stared at the familiar mansion, he had most of his memories in. He smiled slightly as he walked inside the house hoping his mom was home. And there she was, the darling figure of an angel busily cooking lunch.

"Mama." The boy smiled as the lady whipped her head to her beautiful son.She was just like Baekhyun but more feminine.

"Oh my baby Baekkie, You came to see mama? Or on duty to get your doubts cleared?" She playfully frowned at him crossing her arms with a spatula clutched tightly. The boy giggled giving her a hug tightly.

"Well I am on a kinda personal duty mama, Hmm at least I come home with doubts unlike hyung who never actually comes home." Baekhyun sighed sitting at the dinning table.

"What's wrong baby?" She sat down serving him a hot plate of tteokbokkie. Baekhyun slowly started explaining his situation. Tearing up as he kept choking on his sobs. He wiped his tears with the back of his hands sniffling.

"Hmmm, Son, organizing every detail you've hiccuped about makes sense as to why Chanyeol takes two sides. One side loves you while the other hates someone, but unfortunately his mind is too complex that he can't understand the fact that he shouldn't harm you. His mind is split into two, Fear and love. He is confused since he has suddenly started conjuring his memories. He might be afraid of something or someone. And his mind posses so much hatred that it has built a monster within himself so he shows his anger on people close to him, In order to cure him and bring your love back you have to find the root cause of his condition. If you succeed you can bring Park Chanyeol back to a more human mind and fight with father for him, I will support your every decision okay Baekkie, Don't think you are useless and can't be a specialized psychiatrist, your troubled for you are a part of his mind son. Stay strong. Mama's here for you my baby." Mrs Byun finished slowly. Baekhyun let the words of his mother sink in his brain as he nodded understanding.

He hugged his mother jumping as he giggled around. He knew where he had to go. Chanyeol's sister's house. He texted his hyung to send him the address as he drove back home with a smile, He had to go to Chanyeol. Taeyeon had plans after all.

Tomorrow was going to be a long day. He hoped everything would turn out to be fine. He entered his house to see Chanyeol fast asleep on Taeyeon's lap like a baby, He smiled with affection and overwhelming love as he told Taeyeon what his mother had said.

"I guess she is right, meet Yoora she would know how all this started." Taeyeon said before waving goodbye and driving off into the darkness.