2

Continues knocking on the door woke the petite doctor from the bathroom floor. He woke up startled. It was Taeyeon behind the door with her PJ'S and hospital coat.

"Baek, He is throwing tantrums again. What should I do?" She looked terrified. They rushed to the room 504 to see the crouched man standing on his full height, throwing the dinner on the floor. He shouted, he screamed pulled the maid by the collar, pushed stuff away broken vases, crashed bowls but when his eyes spotted the beautiful doctor he stopped.

"No Baek, He'd hurt you." Taeyeon begged Baekhyun not to go.

"He would never hurt me." He smiled as he walked to the giant, lacing his fingers with his. The taller calmed down. His head hanging as his eyes became beady. Scary it was too look yet Baekhyun smiled a tear rolling down his cheeks.

"Can you leave us alone Tae?" The doctor said, as the girl nodded ushering the maids to vacate. She left the room closing the door behind her. 

Baekhyun took the boy to the bed. He made him lay down still holding his arm. He caressed the boys cheeks smiling at him as if nothing was wrong. Yet he was crumbling into bits within. He just couldn't take in the face he drove his love of the life crazy. 

"I love you stupid dumb idiot Park Chanyeol." Baekhyun looked at boy who slept staring at the ceiling with no emotion at all. "And I'm so sorry." Baekhyun cried at the thought that  Chanyeol was forgetting him with every pill of medication he was taking. He would soon become a forgotten memory. Chanyeols memories, ability to think would all vanish. He would become a vegetable or worse just die of a brain shut down.

His face had lost it's colour. His once plump lips were dry and peeling off. His strong arms were thins with cuts. Some old, some new. Some fading some blue. There were new cuts that still hadn't healed. Baekhyun traced the swollen wounds. His hands ripped the shirt to see cuts of all sizes, from small to big. Baekhyun shook his head his tears falling on Chanyeol's cuts as he buttoned his shirt up. 

"What happened Yeollie?" He whispered kissing his cheek softly before he left a sleeping Chanyeol and ran to him room in tears for the second time that day.

The next day seemed brighter than the day before, Baekhyun walked his turns as he stopped at his favorite room. There stood Chanyeol painting something. His brush pulling streaks of thick paint on the white canvas.

"What are you painting Yeollie?" Baekhyun asked the man sitting on his metal bed.

"Huh...I uhhh I don't know. Do you know?" He turned around confused forgetting what he was painting all of a sudden. Baekhyun peep to the side to see his eyes being beautifully painted.

"You are painting him again." Baekhuyn smiled. Chanyeol stared at the brunette not knowing why he felt a burning sensation within himself. But he scratched the thought. Thinking always made him aggressive. But the doctor who sat before him seemed so familiar. 

The smaller giggled at him, making a pout with his pink lips, flashes of silvery images shot inside of Chanyeol's mind. The giggles conjuring memories of a certain someone. The giant shook his head trying to avoid thinking when suddenly he blacked out.

"Yeollie." The doctor shrieked holding him. But he saw nothing but darkness. His world was cold. he saw nothing but darkness. It blinded his vision with its creepy shadows. it was hard for him. Visions of a certain memory played like a movie. Some happy some sad. Some painfully brutal. Some silently painful.  

"Yeollie. Wake up." A familiar voice sounded as he fluttered his eyes open with a smile. The first thing he set eyes on was Baekhyun. And his smile faded. 

"Who are you?" He asked again making the midgets heart crack a little more. 

"I am your doctor Chanyeol." Baekhyun forced a smile on his face. He knew Chanyeol remembered nothing from the past or his present day to day life. But he just hopes he doesn't hate him.

The past was painfull, yet it did have parts that were beauitful. But the Smaller, he had always feared the giant. He had hid countless times from Chanyeol's clutches. Yet the giant often found him. He would have bruises and broken ribs when he went home, still he moved on. Little did he know the story behind Chanyeol. Well he was too busy planing his revenge that he forgot to ask the boy he loved why he bullied him.

"Baek...I know there's something between the patient in room number 504 and you. I don't wanna pry. Yet I wanna know since I'm your friend." Taeyeon question the brunette on Sunday evening after she finished her rounds at the asylum. Baekhyun sat at the roof top gazing at the darking skies of Seoul. With his coffee mug safely inside the cage of his delicate fingers. "Who is he?" She asked after a while.

He sighed gesturing her to come closer. 

"He is Park Chanyeol. My bully. And the man I love with all my heart. My so called boyfriend." He smiled at her as she sat next to him. 

"So your gay? He's your bully then why do you love him?" She sounded hurt yet she still was calm.

"Well everything and everyone has a story Tae, so do I. And It all started with a guy named Park Chanyeol. He was the first person I met when I entered Seoul college. He seemed to be a very friendly person but then he turned out to be mean and aggressive." He sighed looking away. 

Chanyeol had seemed to be a great person but it was all an act when he had ruined Baekhyun's bubbled about how great Chanyeol was.

***********************************************************************************************

Hii I know this is lame but I hope you like it... I'll update tomorrow again. Bye for now....

Tell me what you think about it.