6

Baekhyun sat behind his door, his chest heaving in and out with staggered breath as he hid himself from the beast that lurked behind the locked doors of his room. Tears trickled down with fear as he covered his mouth to stifle his sobs. His door started pounding. Baekhyun was shoved as his bed as the door broke, revealing a fuming Chanyeol.

"Yeo...Yeollie.." Baekhyun stuttered at the taller who took slow steps towards him. The giants found his hands around Baekhyun's slender neck before it started squeezing it. Chanyeol's wrist was bleeding and Baekhyun choked.

"Yeo...Yeo...Ahh..Leave me...ple..please." The smaller choked coughing as tears trickled down his cheeks.

But the taller kept throttling him with a blank expression on his face. The boy never knew what he was doing his body just moved on its own accord.

Baekhyun's face was getting redder. His hands struggling to pull off Chanyeol's hands. His legs struggling in pain.

"Yeo....I love you...Please..." Baekhyun choked out at the taller who suddenly went into a shock. His grip loosening as he blacked out next to Baekhyun on the bed.

Baekhyun was a mess. His shirt buttons removed due to the struggled he had to put out. His neck bruised with the impact. He sighed stitching Chanyeol's wrist before pulling his frame up the bed properly.

"It hurts Chanyeol. A lot." He gulped laying beside Chanyeol. He was cold for he wore only his boxers and a shirt at night. Yet thoughts seemed to keep him awake. Starting at colourless ceiling. He tossed and turned in bed.

A dark silhouette always walked the shadows of Chanyeol's mind. No matter how hard he tried to forget. It stood before him like a permanent tattoo. Chanyeol tried running away but it pulled him back thrashing him hard.

"Please don't hurt me. Let me go." Chanyeol pleaded.

But the silhouette smirked coming closer. It slapped him hard across the face.

"Stay away from him." The voice growled.

"I...cant...I love him." He cried.

"Stay away. Or I'll hurt him. Sexually or I'd kill him." He sneered at the giant giving him shivers.

"No no please...." Chanyeol shook his head.

"Then never show that you love him. CLEAR. Now give me all your money and get the hell out." The voice screamed as the others beat him into a pulp.

"Boys. Why not have some fun with that little boy. He seem to be very pretty. Right Chanyeol. You get beaten or he gets sexually harassed.

Chanyeol tossed in bed. Sweating as he screamed in his dreams.

"BAEKHYUN." The taller screamed waking up from the nightmare. This jolted Baekhyun awake.

"Yeollie...You called me?" He asked in the verge of tears. Baekhyun's shirt hung off his shoulders. His legs to a side. His left hand supporting his petite frame while his right hand rested in between his bare thighs.

"They...Told...Doctor...My Baekhyun....He..." Chanyeol started stuttering his eyes and pulling his black locks in frustration.

"Hush relax." Baekhyun hugged the taller as he started crying on the smaller's bare shoulder. Chanyeol hugged him tightly as the vented out all the sadness he was feeling.

"Hush now, please." Baekhyun whispered at the sniffling giant before him. Chanyeol nodded like a child.

"Lay down Yeollie." Baekhyun whispered again pushing the giant down.

"Baekhyun..." He muttered as the beautiful doctor hummed in response.

"Ca..Can...I kiss you?" The taller weakly caressed Baekhyun's cheeks and the smaller nodded blushing.

But before that Chanyeol blacked out again. Baekhyun sighed as he rubbed his face not knowing what to do.

The next morning Baekhyun fed Chanyeol his breakfast. Helped him shower. Dressed him up and he was buttoning up shirt went Chanyeol's thumb caressed Baekhyun's mole on his lip.

Chanyeol leaned in having no grip on his mind and Baekhyun was happy but the sudden ringing of the smaller's phone made Chanyeol forget what he was about to do.

"Hey Kris. When did you come?"
Baekhyun forced a smiled on his face.

"Yesterday Babe. Umm can we meet today? At seven."

"Great sure." Baekhyun sighed as he hung up.

That evening Baekhyun dressed up as Taeyeon promised to stay with Chanyeol until Baekhyun returned.

Kris was Baekhyun's unwanted fiance. Who he wasn't even engaged neither did he wear a ring. Baekhyun's father had decided it three years back. But Baekhyun had always loved his giant. He tried explaining but his father never listened.

He stared into his plate, his head filled with a crazy man back at home. His body was here but his soul wasn't. The fellow in front him talked of things he wasn't interested in.

"Baek. Your father said we marry next month. Are you excited?" Kris gleamed with joy yet Baekhyun only tensed up. He didn't want to. For he could never never love the boy. Ever.

"Ummm Kris. I'm still not ready. I." Baekhyun fiddled with his fingers.

"I know...Chanyeol's still on your mind. We haven't found him yet. And we know not where he's alive or not.But you can learn to like me right?" He smiled. Baekhyun didn't want to tell the world he drove his boyfriend crazy.

When he got back Chanyeol was playing with Taeyeon like a child. His goofy smile. His presence was was so filled with love.

"Baek. Did he throttle you? Your necks bruised. Please be careful." Taeyeon ordered.

"I will Tae. Kris has returned and says father wants us to be married by next month. What should I do?" Baekhyun sat down in front of Chanyeol who kept playing like a giant baby.

"What?? Are you gonna just fucking get married?" She freaked out at him as she sat next to him handing him a cup of coffee.

"NO. I can't....Urghhh..I need Chanyeol. I always wanted only him Tae." The smaller kept staring at Chanyeol.

"Baek. Why don't you talk to Baekboem hyung?" Taeyeon said.

"Hmmm. I think that's a great idea. Thanks Tae." Baekhyun said hugging her.