Chapter 16

Hey guys :) i'm sorry i havent updated in a while and this chapter is like, completely shit cause i have like no time to write anymore :( i hope its okay, only a few more chapters left :( i really have nothing more to say for once :O Comment, Vote, Fan :) Love you all, Rach xxxxxx

Chapter 16

I woke up with a sleeping angel in my arms. You’d think after all this time and all the things we’ve been through, I would stop thinking he is an angel, but I can’t. He’s just too amazing. I let my eyes wander around his face. Trying to take it all in, trying to take a mental image of him, so I can always have him with me. I tried to lock in every perfect aspect of his face. When he sleeps, he smiles slightly and he isn’t thinking, and he looks so much younger.

His mouth is parted slightly and he is taking long, deep breaths. I squirmed my way further into his chest so my ear is resting over his heart. The steady boom, boom, boom of his heart sent a shiver down my spine and I was incredibly comforted by the sound. That one little part inside of him that is responsible for his living. I can’t imagine a world without him, without his laugh, without his smile, without his smell, without his personality. Without him.

I shuddered at the thought. All the things I love about him, gone. The way he flicks his hair to get his fringe out of his eyes. The way his eyes crinkle at the sides when he smiles. The way he places his hands on his stomach without realising it, when he laughs. The way one touch can calm me instantly. The way he knows the exactly right thing to say to me, no matter what mood I’m in. The way we can almost read each other’s mind, that with one look, we know exactly what the other is thinking. The way he understands me, almost better than I understand myself.

I sighed in contentment and nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck, eliminating the non-existent space between us. I felt him wrap his arms around me and, he too, sighed blissfully. He kissed the top of my head and I shivered. The effect this boy has on me.. He took his phone from the bedside table next to my bed, and took a photo of us. My head nuzzled in his neck and him kissing the top of my head. I have to admit, we looked like an adorable couple. I watched him log onto twitter and he uploaded the photo.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Me and My beautiful Hazzabear <3 morning babe :) xx

I giggled at him and kissed his neck softly. We snuggled together for a few minutes, kissing lovingly, not lustfully. Interrupting us, I heard Louis’ phone beep on the bedside table. He groaned, but reached over to answer it. ‘Hello? Hey! How are you? .. yeah I miss you too! .. how are the girls?.. uh-mu-uh-um- put her on .. Charlotte Tomlinson, you give your sister back her doll now, or I will go there and kick your butt .. no love calm down im joking .. no you don’t need to tell mum on me .. she won’t listen to you though .. just put her back on please .. love you too .. yeah, no worries .. yeah, um, how did you know? .. oh right, forgot you had that now .. umm okay?’ he handed the phone out to me ‘She wants to talk to you’ fuck, wait, who is it? ‘She? Who is it?’ I could feel the panic spread across my face ‘It’s, uhh, it’s my mum’ holy shit. Fuck. Shit fuck. Crap.

‘Uhh, okay’ I reached for the phone uncertainly ‘Hello Mrs Tomlinson’ I said, voice shaky (A/N: phone conversation will be Harry in bold, Mrs Tomlinson in Italic) ‘Honey, please, call me Jay‘Okay, jay, how are you?’ ‘Fine sweetie. Thankyou. Now, I hear you are dating my son’ Yes, Yes I am.’ ‘Well, at least you sound sure. I just want him to be happy. It’s not that I don’t trust you, it’s just, I know he’s had his heart broken badly before, and I couldn’t stand to see him go through that again’

‘Trust me Jay, I would never even dream of doing anything to hurt Louis. I love him with all my heart’ Jay made an approving sound on the other side of the line ‘Good. Now, I have asked him to come home for a visit, you are welcome to come.’ ‘I would love to, when would he be leaving?’ ‘He said he would leave maybe tomorrow?’ ‘Um, yeah. Would it be too much of a bother for me to come for a day or so then come back here on my own? My sister is coming to visit me and I haven’t seen her in a few months’