Chapter 12

Hello Lovelies :) next chapter :) i dont know if its turning out as dramatic as i had hoped. please comment, i wanna know how i can make it better :) Comment, vote, fan <3 Love you!

Chapter 12

Harrys POV

I picked up two bottles of beer from the cooler in the back yard of Sneezy’s house. Zayn was right, she was beautiful. As I weaved my way through the crowds of closely packed, sweaty bodies, I heard what sounded like shouting coming from the kitchen, but I couldn’t make out exactly what they were saying. I wonder if Louis was involved in that? Probably not.

It’s probably just some drunken argument between some random people that have known each other for about 10 minutes. As I got closer, the shouting was silenced and I assumed they had made up or moved to another room.

As I rounded the corner into the kitchen, I stopped dead in my tracks and my lungs felt like they had been severed and are currently chilling on the bottom of my stomach. Louis. Ms Hearne. Kissing? What the fuck is going on here?

I was vaguely aware of the beers falling from my grasp and smashing on the floor, wetting my feet but all I could focus on was the scene taking place in front of me. The sound of the smash got Louis’ attention and he turned to me, surprise and worry written all over his face.

I managed to get out a strangled yelp and turn and run straight out the front door. As the cold air hit my face, I stumbled backwards for a second, blinded by my tears, my brain completely fucked up thanks to what I just walked in on. Louis had cheated on me. With that… bitch… I can’t even say her name.

I faintly heard Louis running through the house, calling my name, but I kept running. I don’t know where exactly I’m going, I just need to get as far away from that house as possible.

I continued to stumble blindly through the streets, re-running the nights previous events in my head. The kiss mainly. The only positive I could pull out from the whole thing, is that Louis looked completely surprised and uncomfortable, eyes still wide open.

Other than that, everything else was negative. The biggest downside being, when I got there, his lips were still on hers. He hadn’t pushed her away, he hadn’t backed out of it and ran to me, holding back tears, begging for forgiveness but there’d be nothing to forgive, cause he came straight to me.

But no, he complied with her and kissed her. He’d betrayed me. With almost every thought that ran through my mind, it felt like a knife was repeatedly stabbing through my heart and when my heart was completely destroyed, it moved onto every other part of my chest and then just all over my body until I was completely broken and I lay curled up, holding myself together in a dark alleyway, with absolutely no idea where I am.

I yearned for Louis’ arms, his comforting hugs but I banished these thoughts from my mind. I can never need Louis again. He’s broken me and I am no longer allowed to want him in my life.

I remained in the little alley until my sobs had subsided into hiccups and my tears had slowed enough for me to see. I slowly stood up, my head spinning slightly, disorientated from the time I spent on the ground. I walked back through the streets, trying to remember where I had come from but failing miserably.

I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and scrolled through my contacts until I found it. After a few rings, he answered, sounding pretty drunk, slurring his greeting ‘Helloooooooooooooo’ he giggled at the end and I rolled my eyes at my friend’s stupidity ‘Zayn’ sniffle ‘I need you to come pick me up’ my voice broke at the end, showing my vulnerability.