Chapter 13

Hey guys! i have but two words for you atm, Holy. Fuc-dgecakes. Holy Fudgecakes. (Quote Liam Payne) over 1000 reads! thankyou so much!!!!!!!!!! just made my day :) so on with the story :) just realised i haven't even introduced all of One Direction. tbh im quite disappointed with myself. Story time..... Love you all :)

Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning feeling like absolute shit. There’s no other way to put it. My head was thumping, which is weird considering I didn’t have anything to drink, the whole in my chest still aching, my body feeling like a shell, nothing inside of me.

I groaned and rolled over in my bed, willing myself to go back to sleep. I tossed and turned, trying to find a comfortable position where I can’t feel the brokenness inside of me. My soul felt like it had been torn to shreds, my heart no longer in my chest. An image of Louis, standing there on the side of the road, eyes welling with tears, a sharp pain stabbed through my chest. But that pain was nothing compared to when I saw him kissing her, stabbing me in the back instead.

I attempted to drag myself up and out of my bed, feeling like I should be hungry, but I just wasn’t. I felt as if I ate, the food would just fall straight back out of the hole in the center of my body. Gross, yeah, but I feel gross. I feel incomplete. Like a piece of me is missing, and I know, that Lou is the missing part of me.

I grabbed the pillow on the other side of my bed, and pressed my face into it. Big mistake; this pillow had Louis’ smell all over it. I inhaled the scent deeply, closing my eyes and imagining his strong arms wrapped around me, protecting me from the world.

But he’s not.

He’s probably off with her somewhere, making out, not even giving a thought to me, sitting here wallowing in my own pain and misery. Well not anymore. Determined do to something to get him off my mind, I managed to pull myself off of the bed and took one step towards the door before collapsing into a groaning heap.

Zayn’s POV

Thump. Followed by Harry’s groaning. Oh fuck, what has he done now? I ran from my room to his, to find him sprawled out on the floor, his arms wrapping themselves around him, as if trying to hold him in one piece. Shit. ‘Haz, Haz! Are you okay?’ I saw him grimace slightly at my use of Louis’ nickname for him but soon forgot and went back to holding himself together.

‘C’mon Harry. Talk to me!’ he groaned again and attempted to say hi but came out more like ‘H-ughhhhhhh’. I chuckled without humour and extended my hand out to him ‘C’mon mate, let’s get you back up in bed’ he tried to reach for my hand but fell back in pain, moaning and tears beginning to form in his eyes.

I scooped him up in my arms and carried him to his bed. When he was safely on the bed, I arranged us so he was leaning on my chest, his head tucked into the crook of my neck. It wasn’t until I felt the warm trickle of water droplets running down my chest that I realised that he was crying. I hugged him closer as he began to let out sobs, snivelling into my shirt.

I hugged him until the sobs turned into hiccups and he slowly pulled away from me, his eyes searching mine, for what I’m not entirely sure. I looked at him properly. His eyes were red and puffy from crying but I could see the green in his eyes had faded to a murky green, mixed with grey and the usual sparkle in his eye had gone.

Not only his eyes, I could see it in his face. His face was pale and looked vaguely droopier. I could see that this had hurt him terribly inside. ‘Harry, you wanna talk?’ I looked at him worriedly, wondering if he was going to talk. I highly doubt it.

He shook his head slightly before collapsing into my chest again, I was right. I massaged his head lightly, brushing the curls out of his face and kissing his forehead every now and then. We sat nestled together the entire day, me only moving to go to the bathroom and help Harry to the bathroom, and to get food for Harry and I.