Chapter 6

Hey guys! i feel AWFUL that i'm actually uploading this but it is a filler chapter! i'm thinking the next few will be filler chapters :( is so small, i hate ittttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!! this is making me so depressed so im actually just gonna shut up now and click save :) Love youuuuuuuuu <3 

Chapter 6

‘Harry Styles, Would you do me the amazing honour, of being my boyfriend?’

OH. MY. GOD. Louis Tomlinson just asked me to be his boyfriend. Oh My Fucking God. I seem to have lost the ability to speak so I just stood there, staring into his beautiful blue eyes. I could look at him all day.

He was still looking at me, waiting for my response. I swallowed dryly and flung myself into his arms ‘yes! fuck. yes.’ he immediately flung his arms around my waist. I breathed in the heavenly scent and wondered to myself ‘What did I do to deserve this?’ Louis chuckled, I obviously just said that out loud, ‘You must have been an a king in the last life to come back to be deserve this’ he said, waving his hands down his body and doing a little twirl. I smiled and nodded ‘Obviously’ With this, he took my hand and we walked out of the bathroom back into the sweaty club.

When we reached the table we were sitting at with Emily, she was still sitting there, a triumphant look on her face. She sipped her drink, almost innocently, looking up at us through her eyelashes. Spotting our intertwined hands, she stood up and eyed us excitingly ‘well, well, well. What do we have here? Harry Styles. Gay? For the not at all gay Louis Tomlinson?’ She said it all dripping with sarcasm.

Louis just blushed and chuckled awkwardly while I death glared her. ‘Was it really that obvious?’ Louis retorted, also full of sarcasm. They giggled together and I felt entirely left out. And confused ‘You-You knew?’ Emily just rolled her eyes at me ‘Of course I knew, it was pretty damn obvious. No offence babe’ she eyed Louis

‘Don’t tell me you didn’t know Styles!’ she was astounded. ‘uh-uh-well. No, no I didn’t.’ I hung my head, embarrassed. Louis was pretty surprised as well ‘Really Haz? Was I not obvious enough for you? The clothes? The course? The constant flirting? The-‘ But I interrupted him ‘you were flirting?!?!?!’ I said wonderingly ‘I thought you were just being friendly..’ I trailed off.

I could just feel this getting more awkward by the moment. ‘Yes you adorable little twit’ he stared into my eyes intensely, and I stared back, in awe of the beauty and clarity the blue in his eyes exuded. Obviously seeing our PDA and sensing the tension that was beginning to form, Emily excused herself ‘Well, I better get going. I’m not drunk enough for my liking yet. See you round Harry. And you too Louis’ she ended with a wink in Louis’ direction.

Even with the latest developments, I felt the growl rumble in my throat. My boyfriend (Oh my God! I love that) so, My boyfriend just chuckled and leaned in closer to me so I could feel his warm breath on my ear ‘Don’t worry babe, she’s not my type’ he murmured with a smirk.

I blushed and chuckled awkwardly, mumbling some sort of apology under my breath. Emily just laughed and walked off towards a group of guys that were yelling loudly and downing shots of vodka almost as often as they breathed.

‘So, what do you want to do now?’ I asked Louis, too happy about what has just happened to care what we do, as long as it’s with him. ‘Let’s dance!!’ Louis grabbed my hand and ran out to the center of the dance floor with a massive smile plastered on his face, eyes gleaming.

Just as we reached the middle of the dance floor, the song ‘Feel so close’ by Calvin Harris blasted from the speakers. Louis’ face lit up, even more than it was, and shouted into my ear ‘OhMyGod! I love this song!’ He grabbed my hands and pulled me closer to him, both of us jumping to the beat of the song.

As the songs continued, we got a bit more drunk, well Louis did, I just drank water, and kept dancing, getting more and more messy and untamed as we progressed. As the song changed, Louis got even closer to me so that our noses were brushing and he began to grind on me. As he pressed against me, moving rapidly to the song, I felt my breath hitch in my throat.

Even just the touch of his body against mine was enough to send my emotions into a frenzy. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach join in our crazy dancing and my heart expand in my chest. Louis was mine, and I was his.

I could feel a massive smile on my face and Louis leaned in and simply kissed my cheek. I groaned in frustration at him and he just smirked, pleased with himself and what he has done to me. I tried to kiss him quickly on the lips but he turned his face to the side so I missed his lips and kissed his cheeks. Pouting, he simply smirked again and continued dancing, smiling brightly at me and I couldn’t help but beam back at him.

We spent the next few hours just dancing wildly, not caring what other people thought or what they were saying, and just enjoying each other’s company.