Chapter 10

Hey guys im so sorry its taken forver to find time to actually write it! and its not even an exciting chapter! another filler but next one should be better and up in hopefully a day or two :) thanks loveliessssss <3

Chapter 10

I woke up shivering. It was so cold! Had I left the window in my room open or something? I rubbed my eyes sleepily and looked around. I was in a park? Oh wait, yesterday was my date with Lou! The most perfect date in the history of the world!

I was still sat in his lap, his strong arms wrapped around me, protecting me from everything… except the cold. I snuggled further into his chest, sighing contentedly, breathing in his heavenly scent, enjoying the proximity of our bodies.

At that moment, his eyelids fluttered open and as his eyes met mine, a breathtakingly gorgeous smile broke out on his face, and his arms tightened around me ‘Morning Gorgeous’ holy FUCK his morning voice was sexy. Suddenly, he chuckled at me ‘I just said that out loud, didn’t I?’ please say no, please say no… ‘Yup!’ he giggled, popping the P at the end. Great.

Oh well, it doesn’t really matter anymore, cause he loves me. I struggled to fight back a hysterical giggle from falling from my lips. Louis loves me! ‘Yes I do babe. Forever and Always’ his eyes were filled with love and I couldn’t believe he was mine ‘I need to stop talking my thoughts now’ I could feel the blush rising to my cheeks, though I have no idea why.

‘No you don’t. It makes me happy, plus you look adorable when you’re embarrassed’ I could feel my cheeks getting hotter but I continued to stare deep into his eyes ‘I will do anything to make you happy Boo’. Just as our lips were about to meet, the incredibly annoying sound of my cell phone rang out from my pocket, interrupting us ‘Fuck you’ I muttered at my phone, but Louis replied, enthusiastically ‘sure, why not? I know you want to’ I looked at him, trying to disguise the longing that I’m positive was showing on my face.

He must have caught on to my pathetic act and chuckled at me ‘Come on babe, let’s get back. I didn’t really expect to fall asleep and we have classes today’ well poo. I’d completely forgotten we had school today. I pouted, attempting to do some adorable puppy dog eyes but pretty much failing miserably.

‘Don’t do that to me Haz. Come on, we actually have to go’ he stood up, extending his hand towards me which I took graciously. He pulled me up and I flung myself into his arms, refusing to get more than 2 cm away from him.

We walked slowly back to his car, my arms wrapped around his waist, my head resting on his chest, with his arms around my shoulders. I snaked one of my arms up his back and with that hand, I began to massage his scalp gently. I heard his heart beat speed up and an incredibly quiet moan rumble in his chest. I smiled to myself, proud that I had that effect on him.

As we reached his car, again he opened the door for me and I slid in, clicked my seatbelt, rested my head against the head rest and closed my eyes when his hand slipped into mine. He turned the radio on and began to sing along to the sound of ‘Lego House’ by Ed Sheeran. I realised that I had never heard him sing before.

I opened my eyes slightly, peeking through my eyelashes at him. He was sitting there, signing his heart out, a massive smile spread across his face. And he sounded incredible. His voice seemed to soak up every bit of air, making it hard for me to breathe. His voice was so pure, so angelic, so full of passion. He sounded so intense as he sang, but so light hearted. So sensitive, so vulnerable. The sound just filled my soul and I couldn’t get enough of it.

I’m out of touch,I’m out of love, I’ll pick you up when you’re getting down, and out of all these things I’ve done, I think I love you better now.