Chapter 7

Hey guys! i feel like this story is getting boring :( please comment any suggestions or ideas that could help it be better :) Comment, vote, fan :) Love you guys <3 

Chapter 7

As I woke up and opened my eyes, the light was blinding. I rubbed my eyes and squinted. The light filtering through the shutters of my bedroom alerted me that it was around noon already. I sat up, too quickly obviously cause the room began to spin and I felt slightly nauseated. I thrust my arms out to my side trying to protect myself form falling off the bed, but instead of feeling the thin material of my sheets, my hand came in contact with something warm, and felt like.. skin.

My head shot around to the source of the warmness and sure enough there was another body wrapped up in my sheets. The figure then moaned and rolled over so they were facing me. It was Louis. Of course it was Louis, I was out with him last night. But how did we get here? I barely remember leaving.

After dancing for hours, we exited the club, sweaty and exhausted but pumped due to the alcohol pulsing through our veins. We walked in the direction of the university, laughing, pushing each other, falling over. After about the third time I fell over, he reached out to help me up and instead of letting go of my hand immediately like he usually did, he held my hand firmly in his and we walked down the street, both giggling like teenage girls.

I could feel that even these simple movements sobered me up greatly. As we reached my dorm door, Louis had insisted on walking me to my room, Louis’ arm blocked my way through the door and he gazed into my eyes intensely. His eyes were clouded slightly by drunkenness and lust but they were still one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen. I returned his gaze and we just stood there, admiring each other for a good 10 minutes.

Just as I opened my mouth to wish him a goodnight, he closed the gap between us, smashing our lips together. A slight moan erupted in my throat and as his lips moved against mine, I immediately melted into his arms that had snaked up my back and were now gripping fistfuls of my hair, tugging slightly, causing more moans to come from me.

Louis just smiled into my mouth and deepened the kiss further, letting his tongue explore every hidden crevice of my mouth. Fumbling for the keys in my pocket, I eventually got them out and managed to open the door to my dorm, my lips never leaving his. A thought occurred to me and I just prayed that Zayn wasn’t home.

Pulling back from Louis to check that Zayn was out like I hoped, Louis continued to kiss down my neck stopping here and there to nibble and suck gently. ‘Zayn?’ I called out, but it came out mixed with a groan and ended up sounding very sexual, like climax sexual. But there was no reply. Good.

Louis pulled back ‘Bit early for that doncha think? Plus, it’s the wrong name babe’ he smirked at me. Snorting quickly at him, I grabbed his hips and pulled him into me, re-connecting our lips. I stumbled blindly, trying to find my way back to my bedroom. As I finally found the right door we stumbled in and I remember shoving him down onto the bed and removing most of our clothes.

Shit. I stopped there. Did we.. have sex? Slowly and nervously, I lifted the bed covers and shuddered a sigh of relief when we were both still wearing our boxers. But inside me, I could feel a tiny pang of disappointment. I want to be connected to him in every way possible.

Sighing quietly, I rolled off the bed and started to collect our clothes off of the floor. The word Boyfriend bounced around my head repeatedly. Louis Tomlinson is my boyfriend. I am gay. Or bi. I'm not sure.

After turning back to Louis, making sure he’s still fast asleep, I wandered into Zayn’s room, looking for the box I know he keeps at the bottom of his wardrobe. The box is full of porn-like photos that he insists a lot of the girls he’s with takes for him. After looking through a lot of the photos and feeling the uncomfortable tightening in my boxers, I still need to put pants on, I determined I am definitely not gay, but bi.