Chapter 11

Hey babes! here is the next chapter :) some people were saying there should be some Louis POV so here it is :) i hope you like it! Love you xx

Chapter 11

Louis POV

He looked so gorgeous, I don’t even understand how it’s possible for someone to look that perfect, but he did. Even now, I can’t believe that Harry is my boyfriend.

As we climbed into my car, much like the many other times we’ve sat here, he leaned back, closed his eyes and took a hold of my hand. As he sat there, I couldn’t help but constantly glance at him. He looked so peaceful, so angelic almost child-like, that just made me want him more.

I was so distracted by him the entire ride there, we pulled up before I was aware of what was happening (which was weird cause I am driving). He opened his door, and came around to open mine. We walked through the front doors of the large house, trying to avoid being shoved by sweaty bodies. We finally made it to the kitchen where we were greeted by an already vaguely drunk Zayn sucking on a smaller girl’s face.

I recognised her as the Australian girl who had just moved here this semester and who Harry had told me was Zayn’s new girlfriend, obviously from what we were currently watching. As he began to lift her up so she was sitting on the bench, Harry walked up to them and pulled them apart, smirking. Zayn turned to him annoyed ‘Are you gays really that repulsed by straight couples?’

I could tell he was just joking but Harry looked hurt ‘I-I’m not gay. It’s just my Boobear’ he turned and hugged me around the waist, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck. He seemed like a scared child, clinging to his mother for support. Why is he so adorable? I ran my fingers through his hair lovingly and kissed the top of his head. I had completely forgotten about the rest of the people at this party, right now, it was only me and my Hazzabear. And that’s all I ever needed.

It wasn’t until we were shoved apart by Zayn looking at us amusedly ‘What is it with you straight guys? Are you really that-’ I stopped suddenly, realising that was really stupid. Some people really were that repulsed by gays. But luckily, Zayn and his girlfriend just burst out laughing.

I blushed and pulled Harry closer to me, never wanting to let go of him. Zayn turned back to his girlfriend and leant in to begin making out again when she put her finger on his lips, stopping him ‘Hey guys, I’m Sneha, but my friends call me Sneezy. Drinks are out the back just by the way. And just for the record, I think you guys are super adorable’ she flashed us a smile.

I realised she was absolutely gorgeous. She was dark skinned like Zayn, tall, thin but curves in just the right places and deep brown eyes framed by thick, dark eyelashes. If I wasn’t with the most beautiful, gorgeous, adorable boy in the world, I would definitely be interested in her. ‘Thanks babe. That means a lot to us.’ I smiled at her and she smiled at us again.

I felt Harry pout against my chest slightly when I called Sneezy babe, but he shook it off ‘And might I just say, you are as gorgeous as Zayn described you as. Don’t tease him too much hun. I don’t think he’s gotten much for a while, so I don’t think he’d be up for excessive teasing’ he finished with a smug look directed at Zayn who glared at Harry but blushed and eyes darted towards Sneha who just laughed and blushed too.

Zayn relaxed instantly and turned to me ‘Oh and Lou, don’t be too harsh on Harry here either. I know for a fact is having a few issues containing his urges. The amount of times that I’ve woken up to Harry moaning your name in his sleep and when I wake him up he instantly just runs off to the bathroom and I hear him-‘ ‘OHMYGOD SHUTTUP ZAYN!’ Harry had cut him off and was now as red as tomato, his eyes shooting daggers at Zayn.