Chapter 15

Hey guys! now, Im just gonna say, this chapter is a bit smutty, more mature than the other chapters so if you don't like, don't read it. and i would also like to say, to all my friends reading this, PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME! wow this is going to be awkward at school... oh well. its not even THAT bad, its just weird. yes, weird. i also just wanted to tell you about today, i finally got the one direction Up All Night Tour DVD and at the shop i was buying it, i was having this massive rant to the check out dude about how i was gonna marry all of them. not one, but all. he thinks im a spastic :) i laughed so hard. okay, sorry, rambling. Oh and just real quick, if you are ever bored, feel free to go to youtube and meet my future gay husband (thats if i cant marry one direction which will happen so i guess he's just my back up) his name is Tyler Oakley and he is absolutely hilarious. And now we're almost up to 2 thousand views! i cannot thank you guys enough :) <3 as always, Comment, Vote, Fan xx Love you all -Rach xx

Chapter 15

‘Hazz. C’mon Hazzabear! It’s time to get up!’ I heard an angelic voice whisper into my ear ‘C’mon babe! You gotta get up! C’mon hazza! Get your fat arse out of this bed now!’ I simply groaned at him, and mumbled something along the lines of ‘No, now fuck off and let me sleep’ but came out more like ‘Ngh, noo fugk oof and let me scheep’. He chuckled at me and I felt him move closer.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of warm lips on my own. I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling me closer to him, but he managed to escape my grasp and stand next to my bed, towering over me again ‘No more kisses for you until you get out of bed you lazy arse!’ ugh fine. I swung my legs over the side of the bed so I was sitting upright, and watched him give me a smug smile and walk out of the room, swaying his hips. I think it’s supposed to be an incentive to get up. Well, it worked. 

I got up, pulled on some sweat pants and walked out to Louis, who was sitting on the couch in Zayn’s and mine dorm room. Zayn… ‘Where’s Zayn? And how, may I ask, are you in here?’ he played mock hurt, holding his hand over his heart, shock and offence playing on his face ‘What? You don’t want me here?’ he got up and headed towards the door mumbling about ‘never waking you up again. And I thought it was a fun way to wake up. Maybe I’ll just get Zayn to wake him up every day if he’s so concerned about Zayn’ I got up and rushed after him, grabbing his wrist as his other hand was reaching for the doorknob to let himself out of my dorm ‘I’m sorry BooBear! Please don’t leave!  I love you too much! Please don’t leave me!’ I begged him.

He played conflicted, like her was debating whether or not to go. I dropped to one knee, his hand still in mine, and I looked at up him ‘Louis Tomlinson, purely to prevent you from leaving right now, will you marry me?’ he placed his free hand over his heart once again and pulled me up so I was standing, about an inch taller than him as always.

‘Oh Harold!’ he suddenly jumped into my arms so I was forced to catch him, holding him bridal style ‘Of course I will marry you!’ he quickly kissed me on the lips ‘Oh my, I have to go tell LiLi!’ who the fuck is LiLi? Before I could say anything, he had leapt out of my arms and was running out the door and down the hallway, all the way through my dorm building and out the main doors, heading in the direction of his own dorm building.

I automatically followed him, running after him, and caught up to him after a few steps, cause I am taller. We ran through campus, me shirtless, which of course attracted a few strange glances from people, but mostly, the glances were just pure wonder, from girls who were just enjoying seeing me shirtless. I wasn’t one to really shy away from attention so I just smiled and laughed, and continued running to Louis’ dorm building.

We finally reached his building and ran through the doors and up a flight of stairs until we reached the door 1D. Without thinking, we barged into the room, laughing and panting, only to find Liam on top of Zayn on the couch, lips locked, hands roaming and shirtless. I coughed awkwardly and Lou just burst out laughing, alerting Liam and Zayn that we were here.