Chapter 8

Hey lovelies :) i would just like to thank RikiRose cause you are like the only reason i actually finished this. i got really unmotivated. so THANKYOU!!!!! as always, love you all xx comment, vote, fan <3

Chapter 8

‘What are you doing here George?’ what the FUCK! It’s not like I expected to never see her again, but I never thought I’d see her here. ‘Nice to see you too Harry’ and so she says that exact thing Emily said. Great. No doubt Emily sent her here. What did she tell her? Well, nothing that she didn’t just see through me and Lou holding hands. Oh Lou! My current boyfriend meets my ex-girlfriend by her jumping on me. Oh my god. What did I do wrong to deserve this?!?

So many thoughts running through my head at the moment, I physically shook my head, trying to get the thoughts out of my head. I sighed exasperatedly ‘George, please, why are you here?’ she just rolled her eyes and finally decided to get off of me ‘I just came to say hi! HI!’ she frantically waved at me. Louis coughed awkwardly, reminding me he was still here ‘oh- uh Georgia, this is my… Boyfriend’ I gulped at the word, I was fine with telling people he was my boyfriend but I don't think Georgia will love the idea ‘Louis. He goes here too, but a year older’.

Georgia didn’t look at all surprised ‘Oh babe, I know, and you know Emily told me’. ‘Hey I’m Louis, as you already seem to know’ he outstretched his hand with a slight chuckle. That’s one of the things I love about him, he’s comfortable with everyone. He can just brush off an unbelievably awkward moment, well, for me anyway. ‘Georgia’ she beamed at him as she took his hand and shook it gently.

Georgia walked with us for a bit, we all chatted, I felt extremely awkward the entire time. I know it’s probably just an innocent visit to see if her best friend was telling the truth about her ex-boyfriend being gay. Fun visit I thought. I could feel Louis’ eyes on me the entire time, my eyes cast on the ground ahead of me. He carefully slid his hand into mine and I shuddered at the touch. Immediately relaxing, I returned the eye contact, causing Louis shudder involuntarily.

His blue eyes sparkling in the afternoon light, his pink lips, looking as inviting as ever, curled into a slight smile. My breath hitched in my throat, he looked breathtaking. Just the simplest things caused me to swoon over him. Georgia, watching the entire thing, just giggled and ‘Awwwwwwww’ed ‘You guys are adorable!’ Lou just chuckled, still not leaving eye contact with me ‘Yes you are’.  This caused Georgia to giggle and ‘Awwwww’ again, and me to blush furiously.

I leant in to kiss him on the cheek but at the last second, he turned his head slightly to the side, my lips missing his cheek and being captured by his lips. I yelped in surprise but quickly melted into the kiss, pushing my tongue gently against his lips, causing a slight moan to come from his throat and for that moment, it was only us in the world. He was the only reason I am here on this earth. I need him in my life, forever.

I pulled back, already slightly breathless, and giggled at him. We continued to walk, fingers intertwined, in total bliss. Hearing a loud cough, we both spun around, realizing we had left Georgia standing there. She walked up to where we were ‘okay, I’ll best be going now. I can see you guys obviously want to be alone.’

She leant in closer so she was whispering in my ear, soft enough so only I could hear ‘be gentle when you tie him up later’ I pulled back to glare at her and she just smiled smugly and walked off in the opposite direction to me. She turned back to us for a second and called out ‘Not too tight, babe. It’ll just ruin some of the fun’ I just chuckled and turned to a confused looking Louis

‘Don’t even worry about it babe’ I just rolled my eyes and shook my head at him ‘she’s looney’. ‘She seems nice. I see why you were into her. You know, before you meet the amazingness that is me’ he was being so chill about all this. I envy that.