"Alright, have fun with exo!" The representative says.

"Gamsahabnida!" I say, bowing to the camera.

The interviews finished and a girl rang the doorbell. Chanyeol opens after a few seconds.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Chanyeol bows as he holds the door open. Ella and I held hands at the sight of Chanyeol. Wow. He's really tall. Especially compared to my height. I'm just 155cm and he's 184! I would look like I'm 13 years old when I'm with them.

"올 해주세요" Chanyeol says. [a/n: Please come in; ol haejuseyo]

We walk inside their dorm, greeting Chanyeol as we walk pass him while he opens the door, being a gentleman.

"Oh, there are non-Korean fans here right?" Chanyeol asks.

"Ne." 6 of us responds. Chanyeol smiles as the response. He look so perfect, he really is the happy virus. His smile never leaves his face and it's so refreshing.

"Well, let's get started!" He claps and everybody follows. He directed us to what looked like their living room with couches and a tv.

"Please sit down. Make yourself at home. I will just call the other members." Chanyeol says.

"Ne." Some girls responded.

"Ella," Aria whispers.

"Hmm?" Ella reply.

"I think he wants us to make ourselves at home because he knows we'll be one of the members' girlfriends." Ella slaps me playfully on my arm as she laughs at my joke.

"Delusional, but I like that idea." She whispers back and we laugh silently at the corner.

"Uhm... Hi..." A girl suddenly greeted. We smiled at her and introduced ourselves to her.

"What's your name?" I ask the girl. She look a bit older than me.

"Minha Pik. You can call me Minha. I'm from Singapore." She responds, shyly. She has really good English.

"Nice to meet you Minha..." Ella shook her hand. "If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?"

"I'm 20. By the way, you guys have really nice English. Are you from Malaysia or Philippines? Because some says Malaysians and Filipinos are few of the best English speaking Asian countries." Minha states.

"Thank you! We're from the Philippines. You have good English too." I say smiling.

"How old are you two?" She asks.

"I'm 18 and Ella's 19." I reply.

"Wow! You two look so young and cute."

"Thank you!" Ella and I say in unison, our cheeks blushing.

"Annyeonghaseyo!!!!!!!!!" Suddenly, like the knights and princes in fairy tales, they walk so confidently to the living room. Their were wearing casual clothes yet they seemed as if they're modeling for a clothing brand. They're all towering glory of the exo band. I have never seen Asian guys looking so perfectly as they do. They all walk to the girl in the other side of the living room, each member asking for each of the girls' names. It would take a long time for me because I'm at the end. Ella squeezes my hand every time a member proceeds on to another girl to introduce themselves. Until finally, they proceeded on to me. The oppas were really respectful when they greeted. Kris- oppa greeted in English and I did too. I told him his English is good and he also complimented back. A few other members, then came my bias. Oh Se Hun. He is so tall! His flawless face is hard to forget.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Sehun-imnida." He shakes my hand. My whole body melts at his touch.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Aria-imnida," I smile at him, still holding his hand. His perfect hand, not too soft, not too masculine, just the right amount of sexiness needed. Im not overreacting. He could practically be called as the only perfect man in this world.