| Sixteen |

Tweek's P.O.V.

"Anyway.. What's y-your plan if they save us? Won't our parents j-just send us b-back?", I said.
Kevin scratched the back of his neck, avoiding my sight.
"I.. Haven't thought about it yet.. Uhm.. What's yours?"
I took a deep breath, sighing as loud as possible. I looked at him and waved my hands in the air like an idiot.
"I don't have o-one", I yelled, "that's w-why I'm asking you!"
Kevin took a step backwards and raised his hands defensively:"Sorry, dude. Why are you so upset about it? You have to chill."

My eye was actually twitching, just like.. My whole body.. I again took a deep breath but this time I let it out in a loud scream:".. Chill.. ? CHILL?!"
My old habit came back again, I took a bunch of hair on my head and pulled on it.
I began shaking and twitching. The only things that could stop me from doing so were my coffee and.. Craig.
The legs of mine began to lose their strength and I walked backwards as far as my feet could take me. Then I slid down the wall still holding my head.
"Argh.. ", came out of my mouth. It was almost too quiet to hear.

Kevin stretched out his hand, telling me he wanted to help but I just turned away, grinding my teeth.
Hyperventilating, my pupils began to get smaller, my eyes gazed in every direction, I looked crazy.
Burying my head in my knees, tears welled in my eyes. It was absolutely horrible. Everything was fading, I was sitting alone in this dark, black room, voices were distorted. The only thing I could hear was my heartbeat.

Ba-dump..

Ba-dump..

Ba-dump..
Ba-dump..
Ba-dump..

Ba-dump.. Ba-dump.. Ba-dump.. Ba-dump..

".. S-so f-f-fast.."
That was the last thing I said before collapsing. Darkness surrounded me.

• • •

"T.. Ek.. !", a familiar, soothing voice cried.
"Tweek.. !", the voice said again. It was filled with worry and pain. I tried opening my eyes but they just wouldn't let me.
My body didn't listen to me at all, it did nothing. Suddenly I felt a weird feeling in my lips. I tried to move them.
"C.. Craig.. ?", I muttered.
I heard a weep when he closed the distance with a hug between us.

"Kh.. Hh.. ", weird sounds left his mouth as he was crying very.. Heavily. He hugged me tightly and my arms slowly regained their strength so the first thing I did was hug back.
"Is he alright?", I heard a voice calling and coming closer from the right side.
"Tweek! Is he awake?", another voice said, very concerned.
Footsteps were coming, I could hear the snow crumbling under their feet.
They stopped rather rapidly though.
The voice said:"We shouldn't interrupt this touching moment, Kevin. It's.. A reunion of lovers."
They both left the scene.

Craig was still crying. And he wouldn't stop so soon. My arms were still wrapped around his body and the warmth of it made me feel calm. And even though we were lying in the snow, I felt really.. Comfortable.
This was the closest we have ever been and my heart was bursting. It beat and beat and wouldn't stop. I took all my strength and finally sat straight up. Craig wiped away the tears on his face and eyes, which I found.. Really cute, honestly.