| One |

Craig's P.O.V.

"Ugh, this is super stupid. Why the fuck would I care about that. I love someone, when I love them, I don't care if my heart beats faster on a different person."

There was silence.
We dated for 2 months now and it went well.
But, just because I'm "not her soulmate", she wanted to break up.
..
.
Why did I date a retard like her?
"Fucking fine, leave. Just, never talk to me again."

How can someone be this obsessed with this?
Okay, maybe I was just trying to hide, that my heartbeat was extremely slow and my soulmate probably lived on the other side of the world.
I wanted to meet her.

As I walked back to the cafeteria, Clyde and Token waved me back to our table.

"Yo, is everything alright? Why did she call you out like that so suddenly?", Token asked.

"Heh", I giggled, "everything's fine. She was being bitch, trying to dump me. I just said, she should fuck off and left."
Clyde rolled his eyes.
"How can someone like you be more popular than me?"
Clyde pouted and I just smirked.
I wanted to brag with my super handsome looks, but Token looked like, he wanted to say something.
"Guys? You know Nichole, right? Well, we found out, we are soulmates! I was super happy, I really like her."
I didn't wanted to admit it, but I kinda envied him.
I just replied with a smooth:"Cool, dude."
But Clyde was much more surprised:"Oh man, that's so cool.. I want to meet my Soulmate soon, she's probably a celeb, rich and super pretty. I can't wait."
While looking at his stupid, dreamy face, I thought about my soulmate.
How did she look like?

After one lesson with Mr. Mackey, school was over and we went home.

I sighed and realized, how boring my life was.

| 1 Day Later |

I woke to a wonderful little, blue bird chirping, while the sun kissed my face.
..
Yeah, not really, maybe the opposite.
Actually, in front of my house were annoying kids, Ike and Firkle, who played in the snow and shouted:"I am a pirate king!"
They were wearing a weird mix of a pirate costume and a thick winter jacket, Firkle in full black. (Wow, supriiiise.)
I rubbed my eyes and gave them an angry glace before putting my blue jacket and hat on.
"Morning, mum."
"Good morning, son!"
My dad didn't even glace at me.
"Mornin'."
"Mum, Dad, I want to meet my soulmate", I told them while looking at the ground, embarrassed.
"Oh."
"Don't just 'Oh' him, Thomas!"
My dad now looked very annoyed:"I 'Oh' whoever I want!"
Great start of this day, my mum now flipped my dad off and my dad returned the favor.
I flipped them both off and went to school.
"Yo, Token, Clyde."
Token's head turned to me.
"Hey there, Craig. What's up?"
"Nothing much. I'm bored with life."
Clyde laughed
"Well", he began, "if I was you, I would be bored of myself too."
I flipped him off and we went off to another boring school day.