| Seven |

Craig's P.O.V.

At lunch, I sat with Token and we both looked around for Clyde, seeing him with Tweek on a different table, trying his best to cheer the little blonde up.
Was he sad because of me?
Bebe did promise me, to eat lunch with me, but I think I saw her making out with Wendy outside.
Of course, it hurt like hell, when she was doing something like that, but right now, somehow, I was more concerned about Tweek's condition.

I hope, he understood, that I was just doing that for her..
Glancing over to him, I saw he was slightly smiling at Clyde's stupid jokes.
Rolling my eyes, I turned around again and ate the salad, that tasted like 10 year old cheese.
"Dude.. Are Clyde and Tweek best buddies now, or what?", Token asked, having a small, annoyed tone.
I gave him a fast shrug and continued to gag at the smell of my 'food'.
Over and over I gave them both a small glance and I always saw Tweek and Clyde having to much fun together.
I didn't like it.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed and I took it out, it was a message.

Tweek☕: Craig

Me: ya

Tweek☕: I literally hate you rn

Me: im so sorry, rly. lets talk about it later?

Tweek☕: .. Yeah. I want to tell  you something as well.

Me: what is it?

Tweek☕: surprise. Meet me at 10 pm. at Stark's pond.

Me: see ya

What did he wanted to tell me?
The curiosity killed me!
Seconds were as long as hours, minutes were as long as days, when I looked at my watch.

Then finally, school was over.
I ran home and again, looked at my watch.
4 pm.
Why did he wanted to meet up this late anyway?
I jumped on my bed, closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

Waking up with big yawn, I immediately checked my watch.
It was 3 am.
Shit, shit, shit, I wanted to meet Tweek 5 hours ago!
Putting on my blue skinny jeans and a T-shirt saying 'idfc', I opened my window, jumped out and nearly broke a bone.
Though, I screamed in pain, I didn't think, I woke someone up.
Sighing, I ran to Stark's Pond.
Why though, he wouldn't wait 5 hours on a damn bank anyway.

Arriving, I saw some blonde hair waving in the wind. It was all over the mess.
I ran and ran, till I was just 5 meters apart from him. Nearly tapping him on the shoulder, he stood up, before I could even touch him.
He was clenching his fist and I could hear loud sobbing and that he was trying to swallow them in.
Then, he let out a small, fake laugh.
"Why did I even think, he would come?", the boy whispered.
Before Tweek ran off, he threw a bouquet of roses into the pond and then wiped away his tears with the sleeve of the suit he wore.
It was extremely clean, new and it looked expensive as fuck.

As he ran off, I could see just a little bit of the pants. They were black and perfect with the outfit.
The thing is, the pants, also the shoes were covered with melted and not melted snow, telling me, he sat there long enough.