| Five |

Tweek's P.O.V.

I was shaking and twitching the whole time.. It was so nerve wrecking!
The fear of hurting myself ruined the exciting and happy mood..
Coffee, coffee..
"Tweek, are you scared? I am already holding your hand, but you're shaking and I can literally feel your sweat."
I was glad, he couldn't see my eyes looking all over the place.
"I'm j-just scared! I could walk into s-something! Oh Jesus, I can't even walk!"
Wobbling and stumbling made me trip and scratch my knee open.
Damn trendy holes in my jeans..
I freaked out and yelled:"I t-told you!"
Craig just sighed and then I could feel a weird feeling on my legs and arms, when I realized, I was being picked up!
Craig Tucker was now carrying me in his damn arms.
I struggled, because I thought I was being kidnapped and I nearly slapped him, but he just whispered in my ear, that everything was fine.
While walking, we sped up and his soft hair was brushing against me the whole way.

• • •

I could now hear voices and children screaming of excitement. Where were we?
He gently put me on the ground again and leaned closer.
"I'm going to remove the blindfold from your eyes, hold still."
When he removed it, I could finally see clear and rubbed my eyes, to explore where he took me.
It was an.. Amusement park.
Smiling at me, he made a showing gesture in the direction to the park.
"Ta-daa! What do you think? I'm even going to pay."

Since I was little, I always loved amusement parks. I went there with my parents and ate cotton candy, till I exploded!
I played games there and sucked at all of them, went on these disgusting ass toilets and rode my favorite, the ferris wheel.
I could see it already, in the distance.
Without words, I ran over to Craig and gave him a tight hug.
It was long ago, since I came here.
My heart pounded harder than ever, I was so close to him.. And he actually invited me on a date!
"Craig.. Thank you."
Hr sighed and patted my head.
"You're welcome, Tweek."
After loosing my grip, I let go of him and we parted again.
Then we went into the entrance of the park and smiled at each other.

"Cotton candy, cotton candy!", I begged.
He clenched his eyes, trying to hide his broke ass, but fortunately, he still bought some.
I played some games, hoping, I got better, but.. I didn't. I sucked even more.
Craig though, he destroyed all those games and even won a cute plush toy for me. It was a tiny teddy bear holding a sign with "forever" on it. It reminded me of my cool "angel in disguise" hoodie.
We also rode the carousel and even though Craig Tucker didn't smile often, I was happy when I saw him enjoy all this.
I hoped, I could make him more happy in the future.

Finally, we reached the ferris wheel. It was so much fun, I didn't realize, how late it got.
My parents didn't mind, if I stayed longer than planned, but I wondered about Craig's.
I looked at my watch and it was 7 p.m., the night was beautiful, stars were shining bright.
It was a dark blue night, with some shining dots in the sky.
Immediately, I knew, this could be a perfect moment for a confession and kiss.
My heart now was about to burst. With him as my soulmate and this excitement, it nearly jumped out of my body.

We both got into the small cabins of the ferris wheel and it started.
When we were at the top, we both looked out of the window.
"Damn. This is beautiful", he whispered.
I nodded quietly.
Actually, I was speechless, it was a while since I've seen something this beautiful.
It was too dark to see any people, expect Craig and me and I also blended everything out, that wasn't the sky and Craig.
My thoughts got interrupted, when someone shouted from down there.