| Three |

Craig's P.O.V.

Haha, I was a damn genius.
Cupid of the year.
Okay, so, I sat at detention and while Mr. Mackey told us, we were all - actually I was the only person sitting in this room - stupid as shit, to go to detention over and over again.
When I told him, what I did, I may have seen a little smirk on his face, so at least I was funny. I got a window seat and Mr. Mackey kept on talking about some unimportant stuff like:"Craig, are you even listening to me?!", or something like that.. I can't remember. I wasn't listening.

Then stared out of the window and saw Clyde and Tweek walk home together.
Clyde was talking, as always and Tweek looked kinda uncomfortable. The funniest thing happened after that.
Tweek was so twitchy, his thermos - luckily closed - fell into the snow and that surprisingly deep. I guess, it was so hot, it melted the snow and the thermos sank? It sank so deep, they had to dig it out.
You know how funny it looked like, when two 16 year old children - Was Tweek 16? - had to dig out a thermos, that sank 2 meters deep? I never knew, there was a hole though.. Actually, it would have been funnier, if Clyde fell down there.

At the though of that, I began tearing up because of laughing and Mr. Mackey just looked at me, as if he just saw his naked grandmother.
Actually it was the most fun I had at detention for a while. Now, I decided to listen to Mackey, just for today.

After detention was finally over and an hour passed, I grabbed my bag and said bye to Mr. Mackey while secretly flipping him off for keeping me here.
When I got outside, I realized.. It was Raining? What the hell?
First of all, that was pretty damn weird, and second of all, I didn't had an umbrella.
I guess, I gotta run-
"C-craig..", a soft voice said.
I quickly turned around and saw Tweek standing there.
"How long have you waited here, Tweek?"
"A-about.. H-half an hour?"
I looked at him, but then I realized, that he waited for me.
"Why have you come here again?", I asked.
"I s-saw it raining a-and I figured t-that you don't have a-an umbrella, so I c-came back, to give y-you one.."
My eyes widened.
He came back, just so I didn't get wet?

I stretched my hand out to signal him to give me the umbrella.
He twitched and then put the cute umbrella calm in the palm of my hand.
It had little coffee cups on it.
We both got on the sidewalk and began to walk.

"Thank you, Tweek."
"O-oh.. No p-problem.."
"Also", I chuckled, "I saw you and Clyde an hour ago, in front of the school.. That was hilarious."
He quickly looked at me and then away again. His ears were flushed red.
"GAH.. You.. You s-saw that?!"
I nodded quietly and smirked.
Then suddenly, a thunder raped our ears.
I put one of my hands over my ear and yelled:"Yo, did you hear that?!"
After getting no answer, I slowly looked over to Tweek.
He was shaking, twitching and so shocked, that he couldn't move an inch of his body.
"Tweek? Is something wrong?"
After another round of silence, I poked him.

Again.

And.. Again.

"GAHHHHH!"
My eyes widened at this extremely loud scream and I flinched away.
He was so scared, he let go of his umbrella, fell on his knees and put his hands over both of his ears. He was shaking violently and I could hear some quiet sobs.
I just couldn't look at this.
So I also got on my knees and put my hand on his back.
"Can I help you in any way, Tweek?"
He was now sobbing louder and his face was buried in his legs.
I put my arms around him and whispered in his ears:"Shh.. Tweek. I'm here. Now, stay strong. We will get a cold, if we stay here.
Stand up and we are going home together. I'll protect you."
If I saw that correctly, I saw him nodding slightly and after a few minutes he stood up, too.
After turning around, I could neither see his umbrella, nor mine. They were both.. Gone.
Well, that's fucking great.

"Uhm.. We might have to run."
He though, he didn't look like, he could run in any way. I sighed. Walking, it was.
He was wobbling and walking was quite exhausting for him. I knew, picking him up bridal style would be kinda uncomfortable for him, so I just took his hand.
"C-craig-.. !"
I smiled at him.
"I said, I will protect you."
Then, after seeing him getting cold and shivering, I also took off my hat and put it on his head. I could feel the grip on my hand getting tighter.
And even though, we didn't know each other that well, I cared for him.
Maybe it was pity. He was weak.
I couldn't just leave this hopeless guy alone.
But, I'll remember, he went through this.. Because he came back for me.
He cared for me, too.

When we finally arrived at his house, his was still twitching and shaking so I had the feeling, I had to hug him tight. My heart was exploding.. Was Bebe here somewhere? I wanted to see her. She was the only one, who could make my heart beat like that.
"I have to go. Just give me back my hat tomorrow. And.. Sorry, about your umbrellas. I was careless. See ya."
I waved at him, but he looked like, he was going to say something. I stepped away anyway, this would be too much work for him. He could just tell me tomorrow.
I felt kinda naked, without my hat, but I knew, he was in good hands. Actually, in wet, shaky hands.

Tweek's P.O.V.

He.. He was too nice. After I had a panic attack right in front of him and I sobbed endlessly, he still cared for me.
He calmed me down and brought me home, even gave me his hat and then apologized, because I, dumbass, lost my umbrellas!
When I said, he was the most friendly looking person in class, I actually lied. He was not.. I just somehow had the feeling, he was my soulmate.
Love at first sight and also this strange heartbeat.
When I sat next to him, I felt like exploding and every time I stared into his grey-blue ocean eyes, butterflies were in my stomach.
Mom and dad said, this was love.
Love.
What a wonderful feeling.
I hope, he noticed, I took interest in him.
Though, who would want someone like me?
A twitchy, shaky, coffee-addicted spaz, with super weird hair, who only caused problems with loosing their umbrellas?!
Dang, I wouldn't even date myself..
Still, I had the tiniest bit of hope, since he actually cared for me.

I also felt this heartbeat, when he stood in front of the coffee shop of my family. He peeked in there and my heart instantly began to thump. I didn't dare to come out and I still had work to do, so I just let it be.
But Clyde.. He was a very cool, handsome boy. He took my interest too, but somehow weirded me out with his bad attempts of flirting with me.
I was very happy though, that someone actually took an interest in me, since I already said, there would normally be no one, who would like a weirdo like me.
I wonder, if Clyde would have helped me out the same way, when I would have a panic attack in front of him.
Would he care?

Clyde's P.O.V.

Tweek, tweek, tweek..
He just wouldn't leave my head!
Did I love him?
He was such a cute, innocent boy..
My heart didn't beat that much, when I was close to him, but I didn't care about that.
Love was love.
Why should a heartbeat say, who I loved and who I didn't?
Only I was choosing that.
And I.. I loved Tweek.
I wanted to call him mine.
How could one of my best friends, Craig, flirt with him in front of my eyes, even though, he knew, I liked him?
How could he?
I would not give up my love for Tweek.
He was the only person, who could bring me in a whole different universe with just the sound of his voice.
I would fight for Tweek.
And I would win.

Haha.. As if.
Love? Ridiculous.
It all.. Belonged to my plan.
Tweek.. He was honestly.. Really adorable after all.

Author's Note

Hey, Guys! I hope you liked this chapter.
I do not actually ship Tweek x Clyde, I just want to include a rival. Trust me, this story's gonna me fun >:). It's a pleasure, to rip your heart into tiny little pieces, muahahaa!
Anyway, sadly, I still got no votes on this, but thank you so much for THE comment and the 40 reads❤
These actually motivate so much!
(This story will include SO MUCH DRAMA. I LOVE DRAMA AND IT WILL HAVE TOOO MUCH OF IT.. SORRY.)