| Six |

Craig's P.O.V.

I woke up with a headache that hurt like a car ran over your brain.
Stumbling to the bathroom, with one hand on the wall, I step into the small, white room. While walking to the cupboard, I look around, scanning for painkillers.
I quickly open the cupboard and search around the medicaments.
"What the hell is all this? I'm searching for pain killers, god damnit."
Taking one medicament after another, maybe 10 minutes pass and I still couldn't find any.
I was about to scream, when my sister tapped on my shoulder.
"Uhh.. What are you doing, Craig? Do you need anything?"
"URGHHH, leave me alone please, Ruby. I am not in the mood for a conversation..", I whispered.
She raised an eyebrow.
"What did you say, brother?"
I was about to snap, when I pulled my hair and screamed:"URGHHHHHHHHH!"

She flinched and gave me a weird looks, while slowly backing away.
I smiled at myself, because I thought, I just made a perfect zombie and my day got just a little bit better.
Grabbing my hat, I thought about Bebe and put on my new perfume.
It was called:'Cinnamon dream'.
I also wondered, since my hat smelled like vanilla, if vanilla and cinnamon would go well together.
Tweek smelled like vanilla.

I went out my house and hopped into the bus.
Next to me was Bebe and my heart beat like crazy. When I saw, that she was trembling, I took off my jacket and put it around her shoulders.
"Bebe.. Here my jacket. You're cold, aren't you?"
She quietly nodded and I could also see a small blush on her rosy cheeks. My head heated up and I became a little red.. She was really cute. Her curly, blonde locks looked perfect with her red jacket.

We were now standing in front of the school.
Bebe was still wearing my jacket and I could make a tick next to 'Bebe-looks-good-in-everything'.

Then I saw Tweek, he was trembling as well.
I asked myself for a second, if I should give him my jacket, but Bebe just looked so cute in it! And I think, we became closer..
Suddenly, she grabbed my T-shirt and got close to my ear.
"You know, what would be funny? If you would take Tweek's coffee and pour it over Tweek! You see him trembling? That would heat him up. And my mood as well!"
She was so close to me..
She was so damn close to me..

I looked down to her and leaned my head a little bit to the side.
"You sure about that?", I asked.
She nodded again and I asked myself, if Tweek would understand, that I wanted to impress my soulmate and that he would play with me.

I decided to go.

Tapping him on the shoulder, Tweek turned around and gave me a big smile. It was brighter than the lighting at that night.
I gave him a smile too, and he began to talk about yesterday.
Not listening anymore, I snatched Tweek's thermos out of his hands.
"C-craig! What are y-you doing?! G-give it back, p-please.."
How would I impress Bebe?

"Plead on your knees", I said.
He was shaking and then - I didn't know, he would actually do that - he got on his knees and put both of his hands together.
"Craig, please g-g-give it b-back!"
It was the perfect moment.