| Thirteen |

Tweek's P.O.V.

"Argh!", I screamed, arriving at my home and kicking my bag. I literally couldn't believe, he was such an asshole!
I sprinted to my parents room, because I always told them everything. They were the only people who really understood me in situations like this. Also, when we moved here, you could say, they were my best friends, before I found actual friends in school.
Knocking on the door three times without any answers, I slowly turned the doorknob and peeked in. The room was empty.
Looking around, I realized nobody was here.. And I threw myself in their bed, sighing.

Suddenly something caught my eye. It was something looking out if their closet. I stood up and took a closer look.
"A letter.. ?", I asked myself.
Opening the closet, I saw a box and immediately opened it. My curiosity was too big. The box was filled with more of these letters and as I saw from who they were, I decided to take them in my room and read them there.
I was about to open the first one, but then my parents came home.. I decided to wait till they were asleep.

• • •

It was now midnight and my parents were sleeping.
I took the box under my bed on my lap and opened it. Letter over letter from Craig.. To me.. My parents hid them from me!
The anger in me boiled, but I calmed myself and sorted the letters, so I could read the first letter first.
It took one hour till I was done, but I finally laid in my bed and opened the first envelope.

Dear Tweek,
How are you?
I really miss you. Without you, a huge part of South Park is missing.
By the way, you should answer my calls and messages. Did something happen? Did you lose your phone or did it fall in the toilet?
Just write me a letter.
Except the letter falls in the toilet too..
-Craig

I smiled at the letter and took out my phone. As I clicked on his profile, I realized.. I still blocked him.
"I'm an idiot!", I screamed but quickly shut it, because it was 1 a.m. in the morning.
Unblocking him, I didn't even dare to look at my phone.

1825 messages and 376 calls..
My expression changed to sad.. I imagined myself in a court room with Phoenix Wright, Maya and me. Phoenix table slamming and pointing at me, screaming:"Guilty, your honor!"
Craig didn't lie, he did send me messages, he did call me and even send letters. I felt horrible.
My hand wandered to the next letter and of course, I gently opened the envelope.

Hey, Tweek!
Today, someone told everyone, what Clyde did to us. This someone wasn't me, I swear!
Anyway, he's getting kinda bullied right now, but I don't really care.
This one black-haired boy, I see him often with, helped him again.
I think his name is Kevin.
Anyway, Clyde can be happy, someone still likes him after what he did.
What do you think?
-Craig