| Eight |

Tweek's P.O.V.

Rubbing my eyes, I woke up, yawning and stretching myself. Next to me was lying a piece of paper saying:

To-do List in the morning for Tweek:

1. Check phone
2. Get dressed
3. Eat breakfast
4. Brush teeth
5. Pack up your lunch
6. Go to school

I laughed a little at the silly note, I made myself a few weeks ago and went to the bathroom. Again, I rubbed my eyes and realized, I had the most red eyes ever. I guess, I cried myself to sleep yesterday.
Sighing, I went back to my room and picked up my phone.
The white screen was so light, I had to squint my eyes.
I had 2 new messages.

Craig💎: meet me tomorrow please, @ my house at 9 pm. I want to make it up to you

and

Dad❤: Just want to tell you, I love you, son. Love, dad.

I really loved, how my dad put his signature after every message he wrote, but the other message left me in riddles.
His house? At 9 pm.?
I repeatedly shook me head and out on the manliest face, I made in years.
I decided not to answer.

At school, I went through the hallways. The fact, that every person had friends to talk with and hang out, made me feel alone and sad. But then again, he saved me.
Clyde Donovan.

"Hey, Tweek! How are you?"
I turned around to see him walk towards me with a pack of chocolate and a gigantic bouquet of roses.
"W-why do you have c-chocolate and.. Flowers?"
Clyde's head turned to the right, he stared at me blankly.
"Uhm.. Today's Valentine's day.. "

I smiled at him and got closer, to see the roses more clearly. They were absolutely beautiful and looked expensive.
"They are for.. ?", I asked while giving him a polite smile.
The eyes of Clyde wandered all around the room and he scratched his cheek, while they flushed red.

"Maybe.. Probably.. You?"

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped a little bit, forming an 'o' form.
"M-me?"
He nodded quietly.
I took the roses and chocolate and hugged Clyde tightly.
After letting go, all I could say was:"Why though? You don't have a girl to give them these?", which sounded quite rude.
He shrugged and gave me a dorky grin.

"I like you more than any girl I've ever met."

Again, my eyes widened and my face got a red shade. This was one of sweetest things ever!
"I.. I see.. Thank you, Clyde!"
Then, the school bell rang and we both nodded. When our ways parted, we waved goodbye to each other.
He was such a caring guy..

When I entered the class, there were some people with chocolate, but no one had a bouquet and heart formed chocolate like me, so they all stared at me with their mouths open. Especially Craig.
As I went home, I thought about the meeting today. I hoped, he would just not ask about the presents.