| Eleven |

Craig's P.O.V.

"Pip? Is that you?"
"You don't even know, who you're calling?"
I rolled my eyes.
"Look, this is serious. You have to come to South Park again. I need to tell you something!"
Pip gave a small laugh.
"Craig Tucker is worried about something? What's the big deal? Denver is cool."
I nearly yelled at my phone:"Pip, please! This is about Clyde! You have to help me!"
The blonde was so silent, I could hear him breathing.

"Fine. But if this is not serious, I will punch you!"
As I hung up, I sighed.
"You don't deserve to be hurt like this, Tweek", I whispered to myself.
I bit my lip when I realized, I hurt him very badly too.

• • •

My doorbell rang, I sprinted to the entrance.
When I saw Pip, I tightly hugged him. He was my childhood friend after all.
"Why did you call me here?", he asked.
I looked on the ground, asking myself, how to explain this mess.
I decided to first make him feel comfortable.
"Take a seat", I offered.
He sat on my couch and drank  - probably tea - from his thermos. It immediately reminded me of Tweek.

"It's about Clyde. You know him as I do, we were all childhood friends. He's going out with.. A friend of mine. He recently told me, he's using him, to take revenge on me, because when we were little, his crush liked me and not him."
Pip raised an eyebrow.
"Clyde would never do such thing.. "
I somehow already expected this answer. Clyde looked like a really nice guy and his fake personality was great.
"I thought the same. I seriously still can't believe it, but I have to save Tweek!"

Pip gasped for air.
"Clyde likes boys?!"
Shrugging, I avoided his look. It was not the thing, I was going to talk about and it was his business anyway.
"Look.. I know you liked me back then. And Clyde liked you. You're the person, he always liked."
Pip's face flushed red and his eyes wandered around in room.
"You knew, I liked you?", he asked shyly.
I quietly nodded and his face became even more red.
"I want you to talk to Clyde and bring him to confess in front of Tweek. I want to save Tweek."
The English boy stood up and walked on the doorstep. Before leaving, he gave me a big smile and a thumbs up.

"You can count on me, lover boy."

Pip's P.O.V