| Fourteen |

Pip's P.O.V.

When Craig asked who it was, I remained silent.
I just wanted Tweek to leave fast and have Craig for myself. There's no reason for them to interfere in the lives of each other anymore. They clearly hurt themselves over and over again.
Tweek looked at me blankly, he probably asked himself why I lied to him.

I could hear Craig's footsteps becoming louder and in the next moment he stood next to me.
"Tweek?", he asked. He was obviously surprised. I know they had an argument not long ago and I could use it as my advantage.

"Tweek, why are you searching for Craig? You told me like an hour ago, that you absolutely hated him", I said.
The blonde shook his head.
"I never s-said that!", he screamed.
I grinned, it was all going just as I planned.
Unfortunately, Tweek caught me smiling and yelled:"Pip? What t-the hell is wrong w-with you?! Stop g-grinning! Don't y-you dare make fun of m-me!"

The twitchy boy clenched his fists and stared into my eyes.
When he clicked his tongue, I knew he was going to slam his fist right into my face. I closed my eyes and tried to protect myself with my hands, but his fist already met my nose.
"Urgh!", I cried while holding my nose and purposely falling down.
Tweek knelt down and grabbed my collar. He was about to hit me again.

Luckily, Craig stepped in and pushed Tweek with full force outside the door. 
For my surprise, he did something completely unexpected afterwards.
Smirking, I watched Craig slapping Tweek so hard, that Tweek's cheek was swollen instantly.
The boy fell on the ground, holding his cheek and crying.
"Don't you dare hit Pip like that", Craig shouted, kneeling down and caressing my cheek.
He was about to slam the door, but Tweek crawled and could barely put his feet between it.

"I.. I w-want to apologize t-to you! Let me e-explain, please!"
"Shouldn't you apologize to Pip first?", the black-haired boy asked.
"No.. Please l-let me explain."
I was pretty sure, he would say no, but I was wrong. He stepped out the house and said:"I'll be right back, Pip."
Laughing, I let myself sink in Craig's bed.

Tweek's P.O.V.

We stepped outside and I suggested to go to my parents coffee shop, which he agreed to.
I anxiously played with my thumbs until Craig spoke out.
"Why did you hit him?", he asked.
Looking at the ground, I whispered:"He w-was grinning.. He hates m-me and made this fight between us e-even worse.."
Craig sighed.
"Right.. The fight.. Look, uhm.."
I quickly shook my head and smiled at him.
"I have to apologize", I mumbled, "I'm s-such an idiot.. You d-did try to contact me.. S-sorry, I should have h-had more faith in y-you.. And I'm s-sorry for s-screaming and stuff.."

Suddenly Craig hugged me tightly.
"It's alright. I'm really happy, that you had the courage to apologize and even hit Pip. I believe you. Pip tried to kiss me before you arrived and I think, also because of the way he spoke, that he tries to pull us apart. Sorry, for hitting you earlier. It was for drama and well.. This. Talking to you, alone.
Also, he fell really far when you hit him, I knew it was fake, there's no way you can hit this hard."

"Excuse me?", I said and hit his arm as hard as I could.
"Oww! Urgh, I take it back, you're brutal!"
We both laughed till our stomach hurt.
I explained every detail, how my parents his the letters, how I, idiot, still blocked him and our revenge on Pip.

Craig rejected the idea of hurting Pip and I accepted the fact, that they were still close friends.
"Craig.."
"Yeah?"
"Here..", I smiled, "your friendship b-bracelet. I tried to g-glue it together.. L-looks kinda c-crappy, but you c-can still wear it. I a-am."
The face of the black-haired boy lit up and he put it on his wrist instantly.
Again, we apologized to each other and hugged. It was perfect.
In the end we didn't go to my coffee shop.
We continued walking around in the cold snow.

• • •

Arriving at home, I confronted my parents.
"Why did you h-hide my letters?!"
My mom stared at me while the coffee slopped over the edge of the cup. My dad's expression changed to surprised, holding the newspaper in his hands.
They both walked over to me and each of them put their hand on my shoulder.
"We don't want that boy to make you choose the wrong path, son.."
"W-wrong path?", I said, confused.
"Tweek, being gay is.. Different. We can't let you go that way."

I quickly shook their hands off my shoulder.
"Don't you dare s-say that! You're t-the only one wrong here.. Being g-gay is.. The reason w-why I am so happy and if I w-want to go that path, I a-am! Hate me, l-love me, I don't care! I a-am going exactly this way! So w-what if I am gay? I'm s-still your son, this d-doesn't change my personality, m-my character! I'm still me, mom and dad, I'm s-still Tweek!"

I was proud of my speech and pretty sure, that I convinced them to accept me for who I am, but my dad just clicked his tongue.
"I expected this..", he sighed, "pack your things."

"What?!", I shouted. I didn't know, what he meant and why.
"Just pack them!", he screamed.
I was scared.
So scared, I ran up my room and slammed the door behind me.
I didn't know why, but I did. I packed my things, not knowing what and why. Eventually, I fell asleep.

At the morning, I stood up, hearing a lot of kid voices outside. Rubbing my eyes, I sprinted downstairs.
"What the h-hell is this?"
"A bus", my dad answered.
"Why?"
"To cure you", my mom said.

Mom and dad got my suitcase and shoved me onto the bus. I tried to resist, but I just couldn't! When the bus driver stared the bus, I told him to let me out, but he refused..
I even was about to slam the windows, but I decided to wait till I arrive and then flee from there.

Arriving at a horrible looking prison, which was not really a prison but really looked liked it, I stepped out and searched for internet. There was none, so I was lost, without a map. The people, who worked there, pulled me into the building and pushed me through the doors. I was scared and lost.

They put me in a very bad looking cell, uhm, I mean room, and locked me in there. It actually really was a prison. At least it seemed like it. My roommate was really unexpected. He was from South Park too and we understood each other right away.
He told me, there was a way to flee, but you would need help from outside to escape. And since there was no connection and signal here, there wasn't a way to call for help. He also told me, he would help me out, if I maybe got into trouble. I promised him, to do the same.

The boy never really caught my eye in school, he looked normal and was really.. Average. In everything.
Grades, talents, looks, everything. Nothing like twitching all the time or caffeine addicted. I knew, he was gay though. Probably the reason, why he landed here.
He said, it was a little bit awkward, when he saw me here in this cell, because I was the ex-boyfriend of his crush, but he also said, he somehow liked me. We were now friends and also partners in crime.

"By the way.. Kevin Stoley's the name", he smiled.

Author's Note☕

Heya, now that are christmas holidays, I'm going to update more! Actually, in a few chapters, this will be over. Kinda sad. I completely forgot this is a soulmate AU btw.. 😂
AH, WHO CARES.

Tweek's parents are nuts! Can't wait to write the Stolovan story!
Follow my dear friend and fan XxdankestmemesXx !

Merry Christmas!🎁🎄