| Fifteen |

Tweek's P.O.V.

"H-h-how do we get out of h-here?", I asked.
Kevin shrugged and sighed.
"I have no clue, dude."
Around us wasn't much space and we barely got anything. Two really hard beds, including pillows, stuffed with newspaper. Also one toilet and a sink. What caught my eye immediately was a tiny window, of course with bars, that was so high, nobody could even get near reaching it.
This really, really felt like a prison.
I shivered at the thought of hitting stones with a pickaxe at 4 a.m. and calmed myself.

"I can't.. I have to e-escape. There i-is someone, I w-want to see a-again", I cried.
Kevin hugged me and whispered in my ear.
"Don't worry, we'll get out of here. And yeah.. Me too."
"Say..", I mumbled, "what e-exactly do you like about Clyde? Don't y-you know w-what a horrible p-person he is?"
Kevin looked at the ground and smiled. His smile was broken and sad..

"I do know.. But I also know that he can do better than that.. I believe in him. You may have not seen as much of his personality than me. I was observing him since fourth grade and.. I know, all these years, this image of him wasn't fake. He is a wonderful, fantastic person and I love him for that.. Even if he rejects me, even if he's hurting others.. There's a much better person inside of him.. And I don't care if people tell me there isn't. I know for sure! I want to bring this side of him out and just show the world, that he's.. Perfect.
And if he still doesn't like me until then, I might as well step out of his life. My goal isn't going out with him, it's making him happy. I care about his future. Whether I'm in there or is unimportant."

I was speechless. This innocent, pure, nice boy was actually in love with Clyde Donovan? And this speech.. Damn, Clyde was really lucky.

"Kevin! W-wait! I.. Can't believe it.. My heart is beating.. ! When I got h-here my heart was silent, not a s-single beat. Craig.. Maybe Craig is coming to save me.."
Kevin stared at him and then laid his hand on his chest.
"Mine too, unbelievable.. ! But.. I don't know who my soulmate is.."
I stood there in confusion and asked him:"Clyde is not y-your soulmate?"

He stared around the room and played with his thumbs.
"Well, I don't know. There is a possibility. I mean, I really hope so, but I doesn't have to be true. Also, why would an amazing guy like him waste time on someone like me? Haha.."
I felt really bad for Kevin because he always made himself small and thought of himself as someone, who isn't good enough.

"Kevin, you're a-amazing too. Don't t-think of yourself that way. You're obviously worth rescuing! We'll get out o-of here together, p-promise. Also, Clyde is not as amazing as you think. Don't let him control you."
Kevin stepped closer to me and looked at me with a rather.. Angry look in his eyes.

"I like you, Tweek, but don't you dare talk that way about Clyde in my presence again.
He's not controlling me.. I'm protecting him because I want to. You have just seen the bad side of him. He's a much better person than you can imagine.. ", suddenly he began crying, ".. I want to see him.."
Then he fell on his knees and buried his face in his hands. I could see drops of tears falling on the hard, cold ground of this damn prison.
I couldn't help myself, I knelt down and gave him a long, tight hug, wondering how long we would stay stuck here.

Craig's P.O.V.

I was happy on my way to visit Tweek. When I knocked on his door, his parents greeted me.
"Is Tweek home?", I asked.
Mr. Tweak answered:"Huh? No. Yesterday he moved out. With a guy named Clyde or something. They looked so happy together!"
I shook my head in fear.
"What about my letters? Why did you hide them?"
"What letters? We never got any from you."
"I.. Have to go. Thank you, Mr. Tweak..", I said, slowly walking backwards into the snow again.