| Four |

Tweek's P.O.V.

Arriving at home, I threw myself into my bed and was about to drift off to sleep, until I realized, I was still wearing Craig's hat.
I quickly grabbed it off my head and put it close to my chest.
It smelled like cinnamon.. My favorite scent.
I sighed and smiled without knowing, then peacefully going to sleep.

When I woke up, I nearly overslept.. It was Friday and when I glanced at my alarm clock, my jaw hit the floor..
Literally jumping out of my clothes, filling my mouth with fifty fruit loops, my favorite breakfast, and spilling my whole coffee at the attempt of drinking it while running at full speed.. Yeah that failed pretty bad.
I was standing in front of my locker, when I realised, I forgot Craig's hat.
Immediately facepalming myself I jogged over to Craig and told him.
He didn't seemed bothered by it, so I was pretty relieved, because there are people, who get really angry, when that happens..
*Cough* Kyle.. *Cough*
Okay, the difference between Kyle and Craig without hat was, Craig looked so damn handsome, while Kyle uh.. Kyle was a little too hairy for my taste, haha.
I saw him a few days in the hallway, screaming at Stan for forgetting his hat at Stan's. I guess, Stan took it off him and didn't remind him of it.
What did they do, that made them take off their hats and then forgetting them?

Anyway, Craig's raven, black hair fell over his right eye every three seconds and I felt like, some girls began to notice, how freaking hot he was. Since I was his soulmate, I had to do something, right?!
I put my hand around his waist and took his chin, pulling his face close to me.
"Dude, what the fuck?", he said.
I chuckled and whispered into his ears:"Sorry, please play along, my ex is over there and I want to show here, what she lost, haha."
I could see him smirking.
"Okay, no problem. Leave it to me."

He took the lead and spun me around, so now I stood at the wall.
He slammed his hand next to my head and yelled:"You're mine."
I flushed, it just seemed so real!
Then he leaned closer, and I shut me eyes. Was he about to kiss me?!
He leaned to my ear though, and softly whispered, making my eyes widen.
"Enjoying the sight, Tweek?"
I hyperventilated, it was so fucking hot, you just see something like this in movies, I swear..

Around us had gathered a few people and everybody had their mouth wide open.
Craig gave me a playful grin and left.
I was still shocked of his act and I slid down the wall, my mouth still open.
In the audience I could see a Clyde, that quickly ran over to me.
"Are you okay, Tweek?"
I couldn't answer, so I just nodded.
"Are you two dating?", he asked.
Could have just imagine that, but I felt like there was a slight trace of jealousy in that sentence.
I shook my head and he seemed kind of relieved.
He now put one hand over my cheek, I blushed.
Suddenly the class bell rang. I sorted my thoughts and was about to leave, when I glanced back at Clyde and apologized for making him worry. He was such boyfriend material.

Clyde's P.O.V.

Seriously?
Again?
Craig is flirting again?
Now, Tweek sits there, alone and Craig smirking.
Tweek obviously didn't want that, what was wrong with Craig? Did he wanted to stab me in the heart or what?
Craig was such an asshole!
I was totally gonna tell him, what I think about his behavior, but somehow I got mesmerized in Tweek's eyes.
It felt like every problem got solved and I was the happiest boy alive.
Then, he blushed and it was just so cute..
Hah.. Adorable..
I put my face in both of my hands and flushed bright red at the thought of this. Tweek and Craig, huh?
Not gonna happen.
And I can't really, really fall for Tweek.
I have to stick to my original plan.