Chapter 13

I sit looking out the window. My dad standing there with his arms crossed over his chest listening intently while Dominic is talking, using hand gestures making him appear angry. As Dominic speaks he keeps pointing in the direction of the house. I assume he’s talking about me.

                “Jade,” my mother calls from behind me.

                “What?” I ask, without looking behind me.

                “It’s going to be alright, honey.”

                “I know,” I say as feelings of dread fill my stomach.

                As I continue to stare my stomach rolls with nausea. I feel my palms start to sweat and my lips go numb with fear. All I want is to be able to have my soul mate by my side. Even forever doesn’t seem like long enough with him. I feel like my relationship hangs in the balance, either with him or my family. My world is turned upside down and I don’t know how to fix it. I’m finally pulled out of my thoughts when my father shakes Dominic’s hand and they start to make their way into the house.….. Did I just see that right? He actually shook his hand?

                As they enter the house I hear the most beautiful laugh. I look up and Dominic smiles at me and winks. I look at my dad and he’s smiling as well. It seems there’s been a joke between them that I’m not a part of. I release a breath I hadn’t realized I had been holding. Finally, progress.

                I just stare at Dominic with un-asked questions in my eyes. He walks towards me and bends to whisper in my ear, “Everything will be alright, la mia Giada.” His scent fills my nostrils and causes a primal stir deep in my core.

                I look up into his eyes and I can see my reflection. Dominic doesn’t seem phased, but I’m terrified. My eyes glow a fierce golden yellow. My hands start to tremble and I look down to see that there are claws forming and I scream.

                I jolt from my chair, but Dominic is right there, arms tight around me. He starts chanting in my ear calm, soothing words.

                “It’s alright, la mia Giada. I’m here. Calm down. Breathe, my love. Deep calming breaths.”

                I take a deep breath, but all I smell is him and it makes me stronger – more dangerous, I realize. I push him away.

                “You’re doing this to me!” I yell at him.

                “Yes, but it’s because you need to mate.” He simply states as if it was normal, everyday thing.

                “You don’t ever turn into a monster from needing to mate!”

                “But I’m not part werewolf.”

                “This has never happened to me!”

                “Please, Dominic. Don’t say my daughter needs to mate in front of me,” My mom says from behind it.

                “It’s true though. She has an animalist thirst for what she desires.” Dominic looks at me with a seductive smile.

                “Dominic, maybe if you guys went on a walk that would help.” Sage says smiling and winks at me.

Really, she’s trying to find us a way to fuck now?!

                “That’s a great idea,” my mom agrees not knowing what Sage is insinuating. That makes me laugh. My sister always knows how to help in a time of need.

                Dominic grabs my hand and pulls me toward the door, leaving my family behind. He leads me to the woods. As we walk my mind travels to my impure place and I turn to him, eyes glowing and rip his shirt off and let the beast in me take over. It’s as if I’m there watching it all happen but the actions are not my own.

 As his shirt pulls from his body I leap on him digging my nails in his back. He moans with pleasure and lets me take charge. I bite his neck and he starts to bleed. Somehow I know I marked him as mine. I grab his hair and wrap my fingers in it. He squeezes my butt causing my animal side to fully come forth.

 I use my leg for leverage pushing off a tree causing us to tumble to the ground. He hits the floor of the woods and I land on top of him. I scramble to his jeans and tear them off as well. I pull my shirt and jeans off, looking down at his full erection and a growl comes from my chest.

 I kneel on top of him placing my core onto him. He breathes out in pleasure and this only fuels my desire. I trust my hips down so he fills me completely and my eyes roll back into my head and pleasure and need overtake me. I thrust my hips up and down fast and hard. All I can hear is his hard breathing and my loud moans.

 I can feel my core tighten as I’m about to come and suddenly he flips me on my back as he pounds my wet core. I scream out in pleasure. He licks his thumb and starts rubbing circles on my bud. My back arches and the strongest orgasm washes over me sending electric shocks throughout my entire body. He releases himself into me with a loud moan and pulls out rolling onto his back.

I feel like myself again. I turn to Dominic who is staring at me smiling.

“I like when your wolf gets ahold of you.”

                “Really, that’s all you have to say?”

                “Well, would you rather I lie?” He says cocking his eyebrow.  He rolls to his side, facing me. He tucks a strand of stray hair behind my ear. “The wolf – it suits you, I think.”

                “Are you saying I’m more cut out to be a wolf than a witch?” I ask, curious.

                “Perhaps. I don’t think you were meant to be both. There’s a war going on inside of you between your witch and your wolf. One of them will win, while the other stays dormant until you choose to utilize it.”

                “Which one will win?”

                “The one you choose to feed,” he smiles at me and kisses my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprise, surprise, our wonderful readers. It's a short chapter, but we hope you enjoy it. Sorry it took so long, but hopefully we'll be updating at least once a week from now on. We love you guys for being so patient with us and understanding that we also have things going on. Thank you for reading. As always, share, vote, comment! KISSES!