Chapter 1

Chapter 1

-        I’m riding his thick voluptuous cock. My body is screaming in ecstasy. I look down at him and he’s staring in my eyes. His dark eyes consume my soul and I knew there was no escaping him. He gives me a wicked grin, revealing fangs. How could someone look so dangerous but make me feel so safe? I could feel every inch of him moving in and out of me, making me wetter as he thrusts his hips up; making him go deeper. He pulls me close with his strong arms and flips me over on my back. He starts kissing my neck, raking his fangs across my flesh, sending shivers all over my body. He makes his way down to my breasts. His fingers gently dance over my nipples making them twist in a painful pleasure. He playfully bites at them making me gasp at the bit of pain. He looks at me again with those dark dangerous eyes. They’re so cold…so hungry. He gives me another wicked grin and thrusts his hips hard, making his member go further in me. My back arches and my body contracts with unbearable pleasure. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him closer and deeper in me. As I feel at the peak of my pleasure I can’t help but to wrap my arms around him and rip my nails down the flesh of his back. He thrusts harder and deeper. As we’re climaxing I notice his fangs inching closer towards my neck. I gasp in anticipation, waiting to feel the sharp pleasure of his bite. He grabs a fist full of my hair and holds me firmly in place. He looks at me with a very serious and almost malicious look and says in a deep growl “You’re going to be mine..” he thrusts; bringing his mouth back down to my neck.

As I hit the floor, I look up at my sisters; gawking and admiring my awkwardness. Sage has my sheet in her arms from where she jerked it from underneath me; making me hit the floor. I look into the same jade eyes, inherited from our mother. In an eerily simultaneous effort, they took in a deep breath. “HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!” erupts from my sisters. Now I am awake; realizing that I cannot tell reality from a dream. However, knowing my sisters, this unfortunately, is reality.

Tori, my oldest sister, looks at me with loving eyes and says, “C’mon, get up. You have a big day ahead of you.”

“Mom’s cooking breakfast!” Paige, the second oldest says.

“Why are you sweaty, Jade? What were you dreaming of?” Sage, the third oldest says as if she knew what I was dreaming.

I blush at the thought of my dream. They drag me from my room to the kitchen and realization kicks in that I’m the only one that looks like shit. I let out a sigh of disgust.

“You couldn’t at least let me get ready first?!” I roll my eyes at them.

My sisters and their husbands all start to laugh at me. My mom turns and says to me “Sweetie, you look beautiful. Don’t worry about it.”

Ugh…do moms always have to say you look beautiful when you look like shit? My dad walks over and wraps his arms around me and BAM, dream forgotten.

“Happy birthday, Jade.” He says as he kisses my cheek.

We all sit down at the table. My mom has biscuits, gravy, waffles, hash browns, eggs and bacon laid out. My stomach starts to growl as I take in the smell. My mom walks over to the table with juice and coffee. She sits down at the table and asks “Are you nervous about your first gig tonight?”

“I think I got the BG’s.”

“The BG’s?”

“Yes, the bubble guts.”

“What are the bubble guts?”

“I’m nervous and I’m about to shit myself.”

Everyone bursts into laughter. “You’re going to be great.” My dad says with confidence and pride in his voice.

We start to eat. I shovel food in my mouth in an attempt to avoid anymore conversation about the gig tonight. As I’m eating I lose myself in thought. Wow, my first show. It’s at my parent’s bar/restaurant, Bruja’s Bar & Grill. It doesn’t make it any less nerve-racking. I’m still putting myself on display. An open invitation to fail in front of my friends and family. You’ve probably never seen a family like mine. They seemed different. Then again, when you live in a little town like Lonoke Arkansas and your family looks like mine, everyone thinks you’re freaks. It doesn’t seem like anyone ages; they’re all other worldly gorgeous. My sisters; tall, curvy bodies, long dark curly hair that falls in ringlets down their backs and the most beautiful jade eyes you’ve ever seen. My dad; tall, dark olive skin, a muscular shape and dark brown curly hair that falls to his shoulders that he normally keeps in a ponytail at the nape of his neck. His eyes are so bright blue; they look like they were made from topaz. My mom has long straight auburn hair that hits at her waist. She has curves that anyone her age would kill for. She has a creamy complexion and the greenest eyes, especially when they’re wrapped in her signature black liner. Eyes so green, they even put the grass to shame. 

My mom pulls me out of my thoughts when she asks Sage “Have you hired a new bouncer?”

“Yes, he starts tonight. Let me just say he’s quite a looker.”

Her husband Tobias raises a dark brow and says “Do I have something to be worried about?”, as he flashes her his beautiful crooked smile.

“Oh yes, baby. You know it.” She says sarcastically; rolling her eyes.

“What’s his name and what does he look like?” I ask curiously.

“Dominic and you’ll see tonight, dear.” She winks at me.

I open my mouth to say something but decide that she wasn’t going to tell me anything else. Sage can be a real pain in the ass when it comes to withholding information.

“Are we still going shopping for something for you to wear tonight?” Sage says, changing the subject.

“As far as I know.” I wasn’t looking forward to shopping with Sage. She always tries to put me in dresses. I’m more of a jeans and t-shirt type of gal.

“Then you better get your little ass in the shower! We don’t have all day.” Patience has never been one of Sage’s virtues.

With a sigh I get up to go shower. As I’m in the shower my dream starts to come back to me. My heart starts racing as the images of him come back. I feel my face flush. How could a dream affect me so much? How can a dream feel so real?

I finish my shower and get dressed. I quickly brush my hair out and throw it in a ponytail. I go out to the living to meet Sage. I’m stopped in my tracks as someone’s hands wrap around my head; covering my eyes. I hear my dad’s gruff voice say “I have a surprise for you! Don’t peak!”

He leads me through the living room and out the front door. As he walks I can hear the sound of keys jingling from his hip and the front door close.

“Keep your eyes closed.”, He says taking his hands away. “Hold out your hand.”

I do so as he places what feels like a set of keys in my hand.

“Now open your eyes.” My dad says and fails to hide the excitement in his voice.

I open my eyes and gasp. Parked in front of me is a black ’69 Ford Mustang Mach 1. It belonged to my grandpa. My dad and I have been rebuilding it for the past 2 years. I hadn’t seen it since my dad sent it in to be painted. It’s painted black with a heavy silver metal flake finish and green leather interior. It’s breath-taking.

“Abuelito’s car?” I say; my mouth hanging open in shock.

“He would’ve wanted you to have it, Jade. A beautiful car for a beautiful….” His voice starts to crack and he clears his throat trying to hide his emotion, “For a beautiful woman.”

I hug my dad tight with tears in my eyes, “Thank you, papi!”

“You’re welcome, hija. Now you and your sister go have fun. Just make sure she doesn’t try to make you look too grown up. You’re still my baby and I’d like to keep it that way a little while longer.”

I look back at the car and Sage has already climbed in the passenger seat. I look at my dad and hug him one last time and I climb in the car and start it. It sounds so great. I back out of the driveway and we’re off to the mall.