Chapter 5

(A/N Damn, we're doing chapters fast, aren't we? Remember vote, comment and share. Next chapter will be update this coming weekend. Enjoy ;))

Chapter 5

               As I stare into his dark fathomless eyes, I run my hands up his cold muscular chest making my way to his neck as I wrap my fingers in his long soft hair and pull him to me, he gasps in pleasure. I crash my trembling lips on his, not fighting the deep feelings I have for him any longer. I dominate his mouth with my tongue as he turns our kiss more passionate. I feel a tightening deep in my core as butterflies viciously dance in my stomach. Dominic slides his hands down my back making his way to my bottom and squeezes as he jerks my bare feet off the ground. I quickly wrap my legs around his waist.  He mumbles against my mouth, “Jade, you smell divine.” I moan against his mouth as I feel his erection press against my core. All I can think to myself is how amazing he makes me feel.

               This man I don’t even know, that looks like a Greek God, wants me. I push him back, breaking the kiss as I whisper, “Run away with me.”

               He looks in my eyes as if he’s been waiting for me for centuries. I can feel his cool breath dance across my face as he whispers, “Anything for you, my Jade.”

               Dominic places my feet on the ground and looks down at me and says “Trust me?”

               I do trust him and I don’t know why. I look up at him through my lashes and whisper, “Yes.”

               He flashes me his heart-melting smile and says, “Let’s go then.”

*Sage’s P.O.V.*

               I stare silently at my mom as she screams at, Amellia, the Crone.

               “Amellia! Why didn’t you tell me she was going to run away?!” My mom yells. “You’re suppose to be the Crone! You should’ve seen this!”

               “Constance, she’s part wolf. I can’t see her, only someone in her bloodline can and you know this.” She calmly states while shooting me a glance.

               “Sage, did you see this coming?!” My mother turns her anger towards me.

               “Hey, I’m not the one who called her an abomination. Don’t you dare turn this on me.” I say in the nicest voice I can muster, despite the anger starting to cause my blood to boil.

               “You know I didn’t mean it that way!” My mother snaps.

               “But Jade doesn’t!” I snap back at her.

               “Now’s not the time for you girls to be arguing. You need to go find her.” Amellia says. “We haven’t done the ceremony! Her powers are going to be running wild, especially when her wolf starts to come out.” Amellia’s anger finally starts to surface.

               “I’m going to…” I stop in mid-sentence as a vision takes over my sight. I see Jade with Dominic and they’re running away. “No.” I whisper.

               “What?!” My mother screams.

               “She’s running away. She’s with Dominic.” I say in a hushed tone.

               “She doesn’t even know him! Damn it, Sage. Why did you even hire him?” My mother yells at me.

               “He’s her soul mate, mom.”