Chapter 3

(A/N Please vote and comment! Any suggestions for the next chapters are welcome. Hope you enjoy. I know we enjoyed writing it. ;-) )

*Dominic’s P.O.V.*

I stare at Sage, the woman who hired me. She looks angry as she tells me, “Something’s off. I want you to go to the front of the stage and keep your eyes peeled for anything out of the ordinary.”

I give her a questioning look.

“Just make sure no one gets near Jade. I have a bad feeling something isn’t right and whatever that something is, it’s after her.” She points at Jade on stage and says “Now!” I give her a firm nod and without another word make my way towards the stage. Towards Jade.

As I look at her, I take in every ounce of beauty she has to offer. Her eyes shine with the brightest of greens, it’s breath-taking. Her lips, so full and luscious are ever so tempting painted in red. Her long chocolate brown hair cascades down her back in curls. Her large breasts give me the urge to caress them. Her small waste accentuates her shapely hips and thighs. Her little black strapless dress that hits at mid-thigh looks like it was made just for her unique curves. The black spiked heels she’s wearing look at least 6 inches tall and make her legs look long and so inviting. I feel my pants tighten as my erection grows.

               A spike of jealousy consumes me as she turns to hit the guy next to her on stage, flashing him a smile revealing her perfect white teeth. I can’t help but think she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my 527 years of life. It’s taking every bit of control I have not to jump on stage and take her right where she stands.

               As we lock eyes, she takes in her full bottom lip. I can’t help but let out a deep growl. I mumble to myself, “Fuck.” as my erection further grows and I smirk at her. I think back to the dream that woke me from my 130 year sleep; the dream of my soul mate.

               When I was 397 years old, I lived in Italy and I’d given up on ever finding a mate. This made me go into a deep depression and I decided there was no point of living. I couldn’t bring myself to end my life so I just went into a deep sleep, never expecting to wake up until one faithful night when I was pulled into an unbelievably erotic dream with Jade.

I’ve waited on this dream for 503 years since I was turned at the age of 24. The dream that lets you know your soul mate has come of age.

               When I awoke, I could barely move. I’d become mummified from not feeding for all those years. I heard people around my coffin, I could hear their heartbeats and hunger struck me. They were searching for items of value; grave robbers. They opened the lid to my coffin and that’s when I strike, draining all three of them of their blood. My skin smoothed over where it was rotting; as a corpse would. I could feel my strength come back and I went in search of her.

               As I reach the stage, I notice her body tense under my lustful gaze. I look up and notice she’s not wearing any undergarments under her dress. I adjust myself as my pants become painfully tight around my throbbing member. I notice her seeing me adjust myself and I smell her sweet juices that start to pool between her thighs as I struggle to contain my actions. Every muscle in my body tightens as I see the same bastard, she so willingly gave a smile to, hit her. All I can think about is breaking the hand he touched her with.

               *Jade’s P.O.V.*

               As we finish up our set I still haven’t looked away from Mr. Tall-Dark-And-Dreamy. I slowly make my way off the stage, heading towards the man in my dream. I need to know who he is. He notices me walking towards him and he gives me the most breath taking smile.