Chapter 7

(A/N Hello, our faithful readers! This chapter is short, yes, but ever so intriguing. ;-) Enjoy.)

Chapter 7

               “Sage needs to rest.” Tobias says, worried.

               “Yes, let me show you to your room.” Dominic replies politely.

               Tobias carries Sage out of the room, following Dominic. I patiently await his return. As I’m waiting I wonder what the hell just happened. I silently kick myself for not staying and finding out about my family. So we are witches with special abilities that no other witch has. My sisters and I are special. Now I have a soul mate! Damn….. I’m only eighteen! But God he is gorgeous. My, oh my, is he gorgeous. I can’t believe how much I love him already. But I won’t admit that. Not yet. Every time he touches me I feel anxious and hot! As I think about it I feel a warm tightening in my core. I think about the way his mouth felt on mine, his hands roaming my body. His tongue on my clitoris. I feel my juices pool between my thighs and I moan silently.

               I’m pulled from my thoughts when I hear Dominic’s gruff growl in the back of his throat. “Jade, ready are you?” He says and he gives me a sexy smirk as he cocks his dark brow.

“I- uh….. I think I need a shower,” I stammer.

“Anything involving you being wet is a great idea. Unfortunately it’s a little late for that.” He seductively says, licking his lip.

“Wha..?”

“Don’t play coy, Ms. Martos. I can smell that delicious sweet smell emanating from between your thighs. What were you thinking about?” He asks, his eyes darkening lustfully.

I feel a lump in my throat and my mouth goes dry and I can feel my face go flush. I look at him through hooded eyes and whisper, “You.” as I feel heat swarming through my entire body.

“Hmm. And what about me, Jade?” He says as he starts walking towards me.

“Um..” I can’t find any words to say. This man has left me speechless.

“I bet I could tell you what you were thinking about.” He says leaning down to my face as I scoot back nervously on the couch. “Were you thinking about me licking that sweet pussy of yours? Or was you thinking of my fingers slamming in and out of you back at the club? Which is it, Jade?” He says in a seductive and kind of malicious voice as he’s looking at me straight in the eyes, boring a whole in my soul. Him being so close causes my knees to shake and my lips to tremble. His dark eyes are so full of lust and some other hidden emotion. I am putty under his gaze. Willing to bend and sway at his will. Wanting him to have me anyway he pleases.

“Come. I’ll show you to the shower, Jade.” He says as he stands and holds out his hand. I more than willingly oblige. From my legs being so weak I clumsily almost fall but Dominic is fast as he sweeps me in his strong arms, carrying up the stairs and into his bedroom. He sets me on my feet and points towards a door as he says, “The bathroom’s in there and the towels are in the cabinet.” I nod and clumsily walk towards the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I let out a sigh and wipe the sweat starting to bead on my forehead. With shaky hands and clumsy legs I step into the shower. I reach down and turn on the water. It’s cold at first, which is very welcomed at the moment. The water heats up and I quickly wash my hair and body. I stand there under the pounding hot water and let it soak into my skin.

I can’t help but think how Dominic affects me. My mind drifts to the few moments we’ve had together alone. God, that man. His strong tongue, his expert hands, his strength. All of him make me….. I feel a warmth and tightening in my core and I start to caress myself, trying to mimic his movements. Starting with my breasts, slowly rubbing my body, down my stomach, in between my thighs and finally my clitoris. I draw circles around it, trying to do as he did. I let out a moan, biting my lip. As I work my fingers I start feeling a building and tightening and my legs start to shake.