Chapter 021: Behind Closed Doors

AUTHORS NOTE: WARNING ⚠️

Hello, I would like to inform you that there will be mention of rape in this chapter. If you are uncomfortable with this type of material, please skip ahead. Thank you. If for whatever reason here is a number you may call if you or you know someone who is experiencing this. Stay strong babes. ❤️

National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673

The sound of the man's shoes tapped along the wooden floor as he went down the steps towards the basement. Passing the many different rooms, he stopped at the door at the end of the hall. Unlocking the chains and entering the door code, he pushed the steel door open.

There laid a figure on a tattered mattress in the middle of room. They had their legs bounded together with chains, wrists hand cuffed to a metal rod and a gag in their mouth.

When getting closer, the figure was a male, whom looked no older than 24 years old. He had cat-eye shaped eyes that were bloodshot red. His cheeks were swollen and bruised, dark purples and reds decorating his neck and chest, mixing in with bruises. A collar was wrapped tightly around his neck, the skin underneath puffed and bruised. The only clothing that were on him were a pair of tattered boxers. He looked so pale an drained.

His name is Jaebum, Im Jaebum.

"My, my, my pretty kitty. Why do you shun away from daddy's touch? Hm?" The man said as he caressed his hand on Jaebum's leg. He tried to scurry back and escape the touch, but the restraints keeping him from doing so. Jaebum wasn't his first capture and he for sure wasn't going to be his last. "Come on, Kitty. Daddy wants to play." He huskily whispered into Jaebum's ear, hand beginning to palm him.

"N-no, no... Please.." Jaebum's words were muffled and sobbed. A harsh slap echoed in the room. "Shut up." Before Jaebum could react, his boxers were pulled off aggressively, and the man's cock entered him, and pounded him harshly. The only sounds were muffled cries and screams, heavy grunts, and their skin slapping against one another.

+

Jae Suk walked through the office building, a camera dangling against his chest, the strap leaving a mark against his neck. Passing by his boss's secretary's desk, he took a deep breath before knocking on the door. There were loud moans and grunts on the other side. Soon the sounds ceased. "Come in."

Jae Suk entered and he saw his boss and the secretary redressing and fixing themselves. Between the sounds, them redressing, and the smell, it was obvious of what just took place. "Jae, what brings you in today?" "Sir, I'd like to discuss the project." The man's face got serious and he ordered for his secretary to leave and to close the door.

"What is it? Was there a drastic change I was unaware of?"

"No, so far things have remained consistent. But how much longer must I do this? It's been a while and frankly, I'm quite uncomfortable seeing Jonghyun and Kibum undress and continue in their sexual encounters.."

The man tsked. "Jae, I think you forgotten not only your position, but my motive. Hm? You are my cover up, you are who I use as my bait to collect information when I cannot. Remember, no videos or photos or updates, no more medical bill payments."

That seemed to catch Jae Suk's attention. "Now, don't you ever question my requests or complain again. If not, I'll make life a living hell for you. Now get the hell out of my office."

+

Jae Suk sat in his car, mind racing into different worlds. Jae Suk didn't like this anymore. At first it was fun, finding it as revenge, but he didn't realize what he got himself into. He was hired to pose as a stalker when his boss couldn't. But he had no intention of falling for his boss's target. When he even remotely thinks of pursuing a future love with him, his boss's words comes to mind. "You touch, you die."

But he of course couldn't let his boss know that. He would make sure of it. After the fall out he and Jonghyun had years earlier, he fell more and more into Jonghyun's world. His beauty, sincerity, dedication, his wonderful smile, blessed singing voice, his submissiveness. How could one not fall for him?

Jae Suk now understands why he chose Jonghyun. Why he went through such lengths to get near him. Even if Jae was being used as a pawn in this twisted game of Cat and Mouse. It makes him sick to his stomach and guilt ate away at him. But he had to continue doing this. His sister was deathly ill and his boss was paying medical bills and fees. She mysteriously got ill a few weeks after going on a date with a man and now lays in a hospital bed, clinging to life.

There was no escaping. What a mess...

+

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hope you all found this chapter amusing. I wanted to include a different point of view and yes, Jae Suk was the one stalking Jonghyun, BUT he is NOT the true mastermind and boss of this whole operation. If you have guessed Jae Suk, yay! You get a free cookie! 🍪 But any guesses on who the real stalker or mastermind is behind all of this? 😏 Everything is not as it seems...

Please comment down below your thoughts, share, and vote! Until next time loves. 💕