Chapter 013: I Love You

AUTHORS NOTE: WARNING ⚠️

Hey there loves! Allow me to give you a warning, this chapter does contain sexual content. If you uncomfortable with this type of material, I advise that you do not read further, or skip this chapter. Also, this is my first attempt at writing malexmale smut. If you'd like, please leave any comments, constructive criticism so that I may make this better. Thank you. Enjoy! 😉

// Hey there! Now before you read, I would like to specify that this chapter contains (gay) sexual content! I advise you that if you are uncomfortable with this type of material, you either do not read or skip. Only read if you are totally comfortable. Thank you. Now shall we? ---> //

+

Jonghyun noticed a slight change in Kibum's actions today. He'd come up behind him, grope him and kiss him repeatedly. Of course, Jonghyun being the innocent and submissive person, he wasn't exactly picking up the memo.

While dusting Kibum's office, he bent over the table to reach the corner, when Kibum grabbed his bum. He had no time to respond or react before their lips were connected into a heated, passionate makeout. It went a bit too fast paced for Jonghyun but he embraced the moment. "Can I boo?"

It took a heated yet loving look, a semi-hard member from them both, and their panting breaths for him to piece together what Kibum was implying. He shyly nodded and yelped as he was hoisted up into Kibum's hold, exiting the office and trudging up the staircase. Making their way towards the master bedroom, the door was kicked open. Jonghyun felt his back hit the bed and Kibum wasting no time before kissing him, making way down his neck.

Adjusting his neck allowed the other more room to kiss and suck. He moaned at the sensation. In less than a few minutes, purple and pink hues were already taking form. Jonghyun scratched his nails against the others back, as well as gently pulling the ends of his curly hair. Both their shirts were discarded to the floor and when Kibum reached his pants he looked at the male underneath him. "Is this okay?"

+

"You are so beautiful, boo. Truly." Kibum spoke as he admired Jonghyun's nude body before him. His skin was smooth, a beautiful color, thighs thick on display, and toned body showing his abs. He took notice of the other's red face and the small visible shake. "Breathe baby, I got you." He coached.

Reaching into the bedside table, Kibum removed a small circular tub of lubricant and a condom. Although they were not at risk for pregnancy, he wanted to be sure they were always both safe. "Boo, you may feel slightly uncomfortable at first. But you'll be okay. I promise." Opening the tub and spreading some on his fingers, he brought them to Jonghyun's entrance, inserting one finger beginning to slowly move it.

Jonghyun winced at the sensation but then came to enjoy the feeling. He began moving, slightly moving his hips in response. Kibum took this as a sign to insert another. Hearing his baby's moans were turning him on more than ever, member becoming constricted in his briefs. After continuing this for a little longer, he felt that he was ready. Removing his fingers, Jonghyun whined at the lost of the feeling. Removing his briefs, placing the condom onto his member, lubricating it, and began bringing it to Jonghyun's entrance.

"Ready, my love? Breathe. I got you. I promise that I'll try to be gentle." Jonghyun was panting from nervousness and his mind was racing. But in the same sense, he was calm and ready. He trusted Kibum to be gentle, that he wouldn't hurt him. That he loves him. Soon enough, he felt a large stretch. He hissed and let a moan of pain escape his lips. "Oh god.." He never felt a pain such as.

Kibum waited a short while for Jonghyun to adjust before moving. He began kissing him and intertwined their fingers to help distract from the pain.

Soon enough, that pain turned into pleasure. Kibum began with slow thrusts then harder once Jonghyun asked for it. Jonghyun took him so well. The only sounds in the dimly lit bedroom was the sounds of both their moans, gasps, skin slapping and the bed creaking. Kibum's thrusts were fast and deep. He soon found Jonghyun's prostrate, breaking the little bundle of nerves. Jonghyun moaned loudly, asking him to continue hitting that spot. His nails scratched his back, legs tightening around him and moaning into his ear. Feeling ready to release, he couldn't contain it, releasing. Kibum continued to thrust, eventually releasing into the condom. Both moaned at the feeling, falling into each other.

Gently pulling out of the other, Kibum discarded the condom and offered to shower together. Jonghyun tried to get up, but his legs are we're all numb. "I'll carry you." The couple showered and dressed and Jonghyun wanted nothing more than to sleep. "Hold on a minute baby, I want to change the sheets before we lay down." After doing that, they cuddled and were drifting off to sleep.

"I love you, boo."
"I love you too, Key.

With one more kiss, they fell asleep.

+

He was fuming. Seeing Kibum enter his beauty, mark and kiss his skin, and feel Jonghyun around him. It pained his heart to see that. But it made more angry. But no to worry! He took many photos. Kibum should learn not to touch what is his. "Don't worry boo. Daddy will take good care of you."

+

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sooo.. tell me. How was that..? 🙊 I won't tell you how many times I wrote this chapter over and over. I felt like each time wasn't good enough. 😅 But I made an attempt and wrote this. Again, if you have ways I could improve this, do feel free to comment below or private message me. 👍🏼
And boi, he watched them do the naughty. Even took photos. 😦 PERVERT.

Don't forget to share, comment and vote!