Chapter 003 : First Day

( I'm sorry, I had to. This picture was PERFECT. Hahaha. :D }

The last class of the day ended and Jonghyun couldn't be happier. He'd have to get home and prepare before heading off to work. He resigned from his old workplace and was excited to begin the new one. Although it was cleaning, it was for Kibum. He took a fancy for him and his demeanor seemed brooding, serious. Dominant. It was hot.

"Hey, about I give you a ride home and to work? I don't want you stressing to be late on your first day." Jinki smiled. "Okay, thanks!"

As the two friends drove to Jonghyuns apartment, his phone dinged, indicating a message. He clicked it open and if read:

Jinki had gave Jonghyun a ride to work and the two just talked about random things

Jinki had gave Jonghyun a ride to work and the two just talked about random things. Also with the mentioning of Jinki's mother falling ill and how he'd go visit her for a few days and take care of her. As Jinki pulled up in the driveway, he looked in disbelief. ''He lives here!? You're working here?'' Jonghyun nodded and chuckled before thanking him. As he got out the car and fixed his clothing. ''Now, my little Jjong, if your boss or anybody here talks to you or even touches you in a foul manner, please do not hesitate to tell me. No one is going to take advantage of you. I won't allow it.''

Jonghyun saw Jinki drive away and waved before rising the doorbell of his boss' home. The young woman, Ms. Na from the day had opened the door and greeted him. She gestured him inside and body-checked him, cringing; most likely due to his clothing. He tried to not to pay too much mind to it. ''Mr. Kim is waiting for you in his office. Please make some coffee for him.''

+

"Ah, Mr. Kim, welcome. You made it quicker than I thought,'' Kibum said and his tone seemed quite pleased about it. ''Ah, thank you. I been really needing this all day. How was your traveling here?'' Jonghyun was baffled at how calm and care-free his employer was converting with him. Maybe this was a test. ''Yes, a friend of mine had drove me. Thank you for your concern.'' he bowed.

''Alright. Ms. Na will give you the tour of my home and relay your chores and tasks for each day, and give you your work uniform. I expect you on time and ready to complete any task I give you. Do you understand?'' Kibums words were laced with power and it made the hairs on the back of Jonghyun's neck rise and goosebumps run down his spine. He nodded before exiting the office.

Once the tour was done and Jonghyun was given his uniform, he was left alone. The ''uniform'' was a simple white t-shirt and pair of drawstring shorts. He expected to wear something more formal, as everyone else who worked for him was. But he couldn't say anything; it'll make him seem as he is complaining. Changing his clothes and setting his belongings in a locker given to him, he began his work.

Kibum watched above the staircase, dressed in his working out attire, and saw Jonghyun cleaning. He saw the dust particles floating around him and heard the sneezes he let out. It was actually quite an adorable sight. The cleaning gloves swallowed his small hands, and he had to stand on his tippy toes to get higher surfaces. But what got Kibum was having to see the smaller male, bend, squat, and arch himself several times. The uniform hugged him perfectly and the right amount of cleavage was shown. It made it hard for himself to keep composed and in control.

Kibum was not a man who ever took advantage of another in a sexual way. Of course it was illegal, but it disgusted him. But in the current moment and time, it took willpower for Kibum to not rush down the stairs, slam the other on the wall and take him right there. Thinking about these things have worked him up and upon noticing his problem below, he scurried away to his training room.

''Achoo!'' Jonghyun hated a few things: rude people, dust, and spiders. Whilst dusting, he knocked down some cobwebs, causing some spiders nestling there to fall on top of him. He jumped and screeched around like crazy, trying to get them off him. He spent the rest of the day under fear or seeing another spider and flinched at the slightest things. What a way to spend his first day.

+

''What a good puppy. Always following the rules given to him.'' He sipped on his drink and grinned. He would duly note this down. He's so delicate and small and adorable. And submissive. His aura screamed it all. Ah, this was going to be fun.

+

AUTHORS NOTE:

How was this? I had to change it 3 or 4 times, lol. There wasn't a whole lot Jongkey interaction but not to worry! There will be. Now that guy at the end is beginning to sound stalkers, is he not? But I'm sure we all know who he is. Or do we..?

Comment your thoughts and please vote! <3