Chapter 012: Moves

While break was in session, Jinki had decided this would be the perfect opportunity to ask Taemin out on a proper date. The two hung out here and there, but recently stopped due to finals before the holiday were held. His hands became sweaty and clammy, heart racing, and fingers fumbling as he went to call Taemin. "Don't worry, Onew. You got this." He coached. Taking one last demo breath, he dialed Taemin's number.

"Hello?"
"Taemin, hi. It's Jinki."
"Oh, hey! How are you?"
"I'm doing fine, and you?"
"Fine as well. I'm so glad we're on break now. How were your finals?"
"They were good. I feel like I did well. And yours?"

The two carried out small talk until Jinki decided to ask him the big question.

"Tae, how would you feel.. about.. um... g-going out with m-me?" There was pause on the other line. "I-it's okay if you don't want too." Jinki chuckled, worried he made the other uncomfortable. "No! Wait, I mean no, I do want too." Taemin gigled.

"Great! Would today be okay? Around 2 o'clock?"
"Perfect."

+

Minho, Jonghyun, and Kibum sat in the booth at the diner restaurant, conversing with one another. Minho had been away for business and asked to hang out; wanting to catch up and see what's been going on. When hearing about Jonghyun's stalker and all those incidents, he was baffled. "Oh my god. I can't believe it. I'm so glad you're okay though!" Minho responded. He sure missed a lot during his trip.

Kibum did one one point notice Minho clench his fist, jaw tighten, and his eyes darken. It caught him off guard but he decided against commenting it. Maybe he was upset at hearing what happened. Soon enough, their food came and the three dug in. "This is so good." Kibum said as his mouth was full of rice and fish. "Oh, so my food isn't good enough for you?" Jonghyun retorted. "Babe, please, not this again."

+

The next day, Jinki and Jonghyun met up at the park. Jonghyun heard Jinki swoon over about his date with Taemin. "He's so cute and I love his squishy cheeks. Oh my god, whenever he blushes he looks like a little squish and ahhhh." Jonghyun was so amused, never seeing his best friend act like this about anyone. He wonders if that's how Kibum acted about him to his friends. That would be such a sight.

"Now to clean. Yay.." Jonghyun said as he got the off the bus, walking to Kibum's house. Don't get him wrong, he enjoys cleaning and is grateful to have the job he has. It's just that he wants to snuggle and sleep. As he thought over what happened over the course of a few days, he scolded himself. "Have I gotten them too involved than needed..?" He asked himself. "I can't do that anymore.." He thought of many scenarios on what could happen, just by them knowing a smidge of it. This would be something he'd have to deal with on his own. He won't let the people he love most get hurt. You can bet on that.

Using the spare key that was given to him by Kibum, he unlocked the door and removed his shoes. Jonghyun called out for him, but it appeared he wasn't home. Come to think of it, his car wasn't parked either. "He probably went to the office." He mumbled. The other workers; the gardener, maintenance, main cook, a spare maid, and electrician spread all over the house doing their duties.

Jonghyun was bummed (AN: Get it? Because Kibum is his boyfriend and it's pronounced Ki- BUM?? No, just me? Okay.. 😂 I'll shut up now.) not to see his Key. Jonghyun was allowed to enter Kibum's bedroom. He could shower, sleep, do as he please. And before getting dressed into his uniform, the bed was calling his name. "An hour. I'll only sleep for an hour."

+

Setting the briefcase onto the small table, hanging his coat, removing his shoes, and loosening his tie, Kibum felt immense relief to be home. Slipping on his house sandals, he smelled the aroma of bulgogi meat and heard the sizzle of it. That was his favorite meal to eat. Making way to the kitchen, he got a clear view of Jonghyun. His back was facing him, he was beating a pair of Beats headphones, shaking his hips while stirring some kimchi.

Kibum sometimes regrets how he chose the uniform for his maids. But in all honesty, he loved it. It gave him a nice view and shape of Jonghyun's bubble-butt. Kibum leaned against the wall, enjoying the little show put before him. As the other turned around to check on the meat, Jonghyun noticed Kibum standing there, letting out a small scream of fright. "Key! Don't scare me like that." He laughed as he placed a hand on his heart and removed the headphones.

"What's the matter, baby?" Kibum snickered. "I was just simply enjoying the view." He smirked. Jonghyun rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, pouting. "Aw, come on babe, don't be like that. Come here." Jonghyun took a few steps and Kibum caressed his cheek. "I didn't mean to scare you. Forgive me, hm?"

"Gimme a kiss and I'll think about it." Jonghyun teased. "No problemo."

+

"Jjong, I've been meaning to talk to you." With those words being said, Jonghyun's heart dropped, millions of thoughts crossing through his mind.

"With everything that has recently happened to you, I feel like I haven't been exactly protecting you as I should have been as your boyfriend. There were many cases where I could have lost you... and I don't think I could live with myself if anything did happen to you," Kibum held Jonghyun's hand in his own, caressing it. "I would like you to move in with me, if you please. Not only could I better protect you, but we have been together for more than a few months, and we can mark this as a step further into our relationship. Would that be okay with you?"

Jonghyun was taken back. But it didn't take long before he his answer. "Are you sure you want me to..?" Kibum nodded. "Okay." He smiled.

+

"Damn it!" He yelled in frustration. Now he has to change his routes and methods and can never get Jonghyun alone. "Don't worry (his name), you'll get him. You'll get him."

+

AUTHORS NOTE:

Please don't kill me! 🙈 I am so sorry the longest wait ever to update. Life has been a mess. How are you guys? Please make sure you eat enough, drink lots of water, and that you get enough rest. Is it too late to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years...? 😅🥳 May 2017, bring you joy and happiness. Let's have a good year together, yes? ☺️

Also, as a late Christmas gift to all of you, how does a smut scene sound..? 😏 I think you all have waited long enough. Time for some heat and a break from the honeymoon.
Make sure you comment, share, and vote before leaving! Also, this may make me update faster. 👀
Thank you loves. You're the best. 🙆🏻‍♀️