Its all about you

"Y/N come on, please!" Tom pleaded. "Tom I think it's best for the both of us if I just leave." You said grabbing some of your things. "Why?!" He asked stopping you abruptly. "Because you don't love me like I love you.." you mumbled. It hurt Tom that you even said that but it hurt even more knowing you've been thinking this. "What?" He practically whispered. "How could you think that y/n you're my whole world. For me it's all about you." He said. "Tom do you even love me?"

That happened yesterday and it broke the both of you...

"Y/N.." Tom said quietly. "Yes, Tom?" You sighed. "It's all about you." He said. "What?" You asked looking at him confused. "Yesterday you asked me something I thought you knew so now I'm gonna tell you with a smile it's all about you." He said. You began to smile. "What are you doing?" You asked. "Just hear me out." He pleaded. You nodded your head and gave him all of your attention. "Do you remember the day you whispered in my ear and you said you'd make my life worthwhile?" Tom asked, you nodded your head. "Y/N, you've done that. So now I'm here to say I would answer all your wishes if you asked me to." He said looking into your eyes. By now you began to blush and tears were forming in your eyes. "So if you deny me one of your kisses, I'd don't know what I'd do." He said reaching for your hand which you gladly gave to him. He then opened his arms waiting for you. "Just hold me close and say three words like you youse to do." You said going to his embrace. "Y/N it's all about you. It's all about you darling." He said kissing the top of your head. "I love you"
"I love you to, Tom."

A/N guess who's back... back again!! No? Okay I'll stop...
But yah I'm really sorry for being gone for such a long time. Hope you like my come back imagine :) I was inspired by a song if you didn't notice ;) it might be kinda lame and a very big cliche but oh well🤷🏻‍♀️