The Goonies are Good Enough

A/N this one is short but there is a special imagine coming out soon!
If you want to listen to the song in this imagine it's up above^ sorry if you don't know it😂

Your boyfriend Harrison and Tom have been away for the weekend to visit their families. So in honor of you being home alone you decided to do something you normally wouldn't do. Keep in mind all you were wearing was Harrison's white dress shirt that smelled like him, long white socks, and black booty shorts. It was about 7:30 in the morning so you were making yourself some breakfast. You played music when the song 'The Goonies are Good Enough' came on. You didn't notice but you started to dance. That was until it got to the courase, were you were full out dancing and using the spatula as a microphone. You turned around and stopped dead in your tracks. You saw a shocked Tom and a smirking Harrison. "Uh... hi guys..." Tom was still staring at you from the little clothes you were wearing and Harrison had to shove him to snap him out of his shock. "Dude stop looking at my girlfriend!" Harrison said. "Huh? Oh sorry dude" Tom said sounding confused. "I'll be upstairs" Tom said pointing up. As he was going upstairs he shouted "Nice seeing you again y/n!" Harrison just rolled his eyes and you were now bright red. Harrison looked back at you and took in your appearance. He was looking you up and down when you broke the silence by saying "I thought you weren't coming back until tomorrow." He smirked "we came early to surprise you... looks like it was you who did the surprising tho." You laughed and looked back at your food. "Can we never talk about this again?" You said hopefully. Harrison hugged you from behind and nuzzled his head in the crook of your neck and said "nope, were gonna talk about this forever."

Dang it.

A/N Damn it Harrison 😂