I Call Dibs!!

"Harrison 12'o clock!" Tom whispered to his friend who was seated acroos from him. "What- oh damn!" Harrison shouted which made him get a couple glares from people. "Sorry." He apoligized. "You saw her right?" Tom asked. "Hell yah I did!" Harrison said. They both paused for a second. "Dibs!!" They shouted at the same time. "Come on!" Tom said annoyed. "I totally called it first!" Harrison said. "Did not!" Tom pouted like a child. "Did to!" Harrison said. "You know what? Fine!" Tom said. "Thank's dude, I totally owe you one!" Harrison said getting up from his chair but Tom tripped him. "No.. I owe you one!" Tom said getting up and running towards you.

You currently had your head in a book and didn't really notice all of the commotion the 2 boys were making in the library. Yes the library. Tom and Harrison were in a library. "Hi, is this yours?" Tom asked holding up a card he just found on the ground. You looked up. "No, sorry." You said and looked back down at your book. He sighed and went back to Harrison. Harrison then decided to make a move and smirked walking past Tom. "So you like Harry Potter?" He asked sitting across from you. You looked up and smirked at the boy across from you. "Yah, you read these books?" You asked. "No but maybe I could with you." He said trying to be smooth. "I'm good, but thanks for the offer." You said going back into your book. Harrison looked shocked and Tom was laughing hysterically until he got shushed by the librarian. He got up and stomped back to Tom. "How the hell are one of us gonna get her?" Harrison asked. "Whatch and learn buddy, watch and learn." Tom said walking back towards you. "Excuse me miss." He said tapping your shoulder. You looked up and smiled at him. "Hi." You said. "Hi, I'm I saw you were reading the Harry Potter books and I was wondering if you could show me where they are?" He asked innocently. "Yah, of course!" You said getting up to show him.

"So you like the Harry Potter series to?" You asked walking towards them. "Love them!" He lied. "Which ones your favorite?" You asked. "Uh.. can't quite remember the name at the moment but I'll point it out when we see it." He said.

So far Tom had already chosen a book but you guys were just in the same isle of books sitting down and talking.

"You're really pretty, ya know." Tom said looking into your eyes. You looked down and blushed. "You're just saying that." You said not looking at him. "No you really are beautiful." He said lifting your chin. He was about to pull you in for a kiss when Harrison came out of nowhere.

"Tom! I called dibs!!"
"Shhhhhh!!"

A/N this is so cringey.

I need new things to read so put in the comments things I should read because I need some new stories. Anything will be good!!